-TWELVE-

-7 MONTHS PREGNANT-

-7 MONTHS PREGNANT-

"Lori" I drag, groaning.  She's bringing me to a party to meet everyone we don't know yet or something like that.

It's being held at Matteo's house so I can't wait to see it. Carl and Al are coming over to pick us up in an hour and I'm barely ready. Lor forgot to tell me so she woke me up at three, disturbing my nap to tell me a party was happening at five.

I showered and shit but now we had to choose an outfit, do my hair, and add some light
makeup.

"What?" She exits my closet with a grin.

"You should've told me sooner" I roll my eyes, taking out my products. "We would've been ready and chilling, you still need to get dressed"

"I do, but my hair and makeup's did so..." she shrugs, returning back to my closet. She was helping me find an outfit but was taking a really long fucking time to do so.

I put on mascara, lip gloss, eyeliner, lip liner, and did my brows. Nothing too much. Moving on to my hair, I start putting products in to define my curls better.

Once I finish, it's around four, which means forty more minutes until Carl and Al come.

Lori leaves my wardrobe with a spaghetti-strapped, tight, silky, red dress that reaches mid-thigh.

"Oo, I love it" I grin, snatching the dress out of her hands, eager to put it on. I got it around a month ago while shopping with V, Carlo, Alessandro, and Matty B Raps.

"Thank God" She sighs in relief. I can tell why, I mean it's the twelfth dress she's shown me. "Well I also have heels for you, I'm gonna go change really quickly" she throws heels at me. "Meet in the living room" I nod and she exits.

Changing out of my hoodie and sweats, I slip on the dress and walk out of my room, making my way to the living room.

When I get there, I sit and turn on the Place Station, tilting my head and yelling, "Warzone or GTA?"

She yells back, "GTA!" And I click the game, setting up the controllers. While I wait for her to finish changing, I pack my purse for things I might need. Tampons, my charger, earphones, my wallet, a small brick, deodorant, perfume, a mini hammer. You know, the basics.