-NINETEEN-

"You're a fucking dumbass" my brother snickers

He's pissed because I decided to go out and torment with another one of Angelo's men. It's not my fault the guys wife was looking at me with so much fucking hate, I didn't even threaten them yet.

The bitch pulled a knife on me around four minutes after my presence in her house. I didn't even say what I was doing in her house but she still chose violence.

Anyways, I got annoyed and pulled my gun on her. It wasn't even a slow death, just one shot to the head and I put her out of her misery. She didn't even like her husband, she was cheating on him throughout their whole marriage with his fucking brother.

The husband was all sad about it too. The thing is, when I kill people it's not just for payback. It's for people who deserve it. Angelo's men's family are dying because they're fucking assholes.

Yes, that doesn't make killing people any better but I'm not a normal person. Killing is how I deal with my stress and the death of my parents. It's a reliever.

"No, I'm simply having fun" I reply to my brother's previous statement. "And you can't be a fucking soft bitch if we're going to go through with your plans"

I would say why I'm after Angelo but there's no point, stuff will surely unravel shortly. But as for now, I'm planning another attack. I haven't had this much fun in ages. If my brother hadn't asked me to help him get revenge then I don't know what I'd do with my life.

I walk into the computer room to find my favorite hacker doing what he does best. He's also our only hacker and on top of that, he's our best friend.

We love this bitch to death and then revive him so he doesn't actually die. "Hey" I trail off as I watch whatever coding shit he's doing right now.

We had our fun with Alana while she was on her way to dropping her kids off at school. Then Emilia or Emily... whatever his fucking name was, he came and ruined that.

I'll torment with her again another day, as for now... I'm waiting on my friend to hack into their system so we could gather our loyal men and go on with this mission.

Setting the De Santis house to flames