-TWENTY-ONE-

Ah, fuck

Ah, fuck.

My head is pounding.

A groan fills the oddly silent room.

It didn't come from me.

I look to my left and right observing the area. I'm behind the couch in my living room. After I stand up- which took longer than needed- I look down onto the couch and yell.

Alessandro perks up from the floor alarmed. When he sees me he rolls his eyes. "Shit. You scared me, man."

"Angelo? What the fuck?" Carlo says from his place shirtless on the couch.

"What's going on?" The three of us turn our heads to the door in surprise. Romano is Leaning against it. Then we look at the Christmas tree when we hear another groan.

It's Vince. Crawling out from other the tree.

Alright. Think Angelo. What the hell happened?

Oh.

Christmas. Eating. Gifts. Iris and Vince announce their baby. Girls leaving for a sleepover. Guys hanging in the living room.

"So how does it feel to almost be a father?" Romano asks Vince who has a grin on his face from the mention of his future "daughter". They're set on the child being a girl but they wouldn't mind either way.

"It feels amazing." Vince and Iris have been a thing for the past five years. They're in love with each other so much and now they finally are getting something that symbolizes it. Girl or boy, that baby will be here in five months. I can't believe he kept it from us for this long. "I love her more than anything. No lies between us too. It's so refreshing around her."

I groan. "Cut it with the lovey-dovey shit."

"I agree." Dominic, one of the three single people here, agrees. "You know what we need?"

"Please don't say drugs and alcohol." Alessandro rolls his eyes. "We need to be sober tomorrow, we have jobs and-"

Dom cuts him off with three words. "Drugs and alcohol."

Alessandro leans back into the couch muttering a defeated, "fine."

Three hours later, we're all laying around the room, high as shit. Vince was under the tree looking at the view of the branches from under there. Alessandro was on the floor whining about how he wanted love. Carlo was laying on the couch, kicking his legs, and all smiley about some girl named Bee who he happens to be in a relationship with. Though, he won't tell us who she is.