-FOUR-

It was around three days after "Wonderdick" —as Lori would've called it— and I try not to think of him but the way he fucked me was

It was around three days after "Wonderdick" —as Lori would've called it— and I try not to think of him but the way he fucked me was... alright, Alana. Focus. You have an essay to get started on.

Though, I can't focus. Not with the thought of him still vivid in my imagination. You know what? I need Lori. It's final when I call her seconds after the thought and she picks up immediately. "Were you hoping I was one of your booty calls?"

She snorted into the phone and replied. "Obviously, life isn't the same when you're writing an essay instead of being torn apart." Then she sighs. "How are you, AJ?"

"Not that nickname again. I thought we got rid of it five years ago." I'm cringing on the outside but I can't lie when I say— "Shut up. You missed it." Yup. She's right. "Sure. Whatever, LJ."

"Why are you calling?" But she knows why I'm calling. I can't focus on my essay because of certain people swarming my thoughts all day. "Is it Wonderdick again?"

"Bingo."

She's quiet for a moment then gasps. "You know that girl who sucked Paterson Hacker's dick last semester?" I nod even thought she can't see me but she takes my silence as an answer. "She's hosting a fundraiser and it's today."

"Okay?"

"Can we go? Please." She begs. I think about it for a moment. It'll help me refresh my mind so I could write the essay due Friday. I normally finish things like this the day it's assigned, I'm serious about my work. Right now I'm stooping to Lori level seriousness. I can't even remember the topic of the essay.

"Okay." I reluctantly continue, still not completely sure. "I'll go with you."

She's screaming into the mic and I instantly regret my decision. Hopefully it's worth it. Auntie Ariana yells at Lori to stop screaming and I chuckle. "Sorry, Ma!"

"When and where?" I ask. Her response takes a couple minutes and I hear typing from her side. "Uhhh... I'm waiting for Ethan to reply. You know, the kid who cried outside the men's washroom because the women kicked him out?"

"Of course I know who Ethan is. He's the closest thing we have to a friend." Ethan is transgender and his passion in life is equality. He wanted people to respect everyone no matter their race, sexuality, or beliefs. He's also very skilled in singing and enjoys writing songs. It's not the mainstream shit that you see on TikTok but it's poetry. I love his songs if I'm being honest.

Also, Ethan has an amazing sense of humour. We make fun of him for becoming a man and choosing "Ethan" as his name. Seriously, Ethan is literally an ass name. He could've chosen... Angelo. Not because I fucked an Angelo but because Angelo's tend to have massive eggplants and are really good in bed and could have an amazing personality if you took the time to find out. Maybe even cash lying around since he owns a club— right? Because all Angelo's own clubs. Not just one in particular.