-THREE-

We're motionless on the bed, lying there now

We're motionless on the bed, lying there now. I find the energy to tilt my head in the direction of the elegant clock.

Fuck

I get up quickly and search for my clothes that now decorate the floor along with his. "Shit" I mutter. Lori's going to know I fucked some guy named Angelo if I don't hurry my ass up.

I reach for my phone when I'm fully dressed and turn to see Angelo staring at me confusedly. He looks like he wants to protest or ask why I'm leaving but decided against it.

We both know it was just one simple fuck, if it feels like that all the time then I'd be open to doing it more often. Or maybe it depends on who the person you're doing it is with.

I smile at him with a nod meaning goodbye and rush out of there, running down the halls.

No way I just fucking did that

It's 1:56 so I run out to the parking lot hoping not to be late. When I get out to the parking lot, I see her standing in front of the car.

"I was starting to think you forgot about me," she tells me with amusement in her eyes. "Did you forget about me, was his dick that powerful?"

"Shut up" I push her out of my way and enter the front passenger seat.

"Did little Alana lose her virginity, what happened to waiting for marriage" she taunts, getting in the driver's seat.

This hoe is enjoying the fuck out of this

"Fine I had sex, no biggie" I roll my eyes desperately needing her to drop this. "What about you?"

"Girl stop playing, you know I fucked the shit out of that fine creature" she starts the car. "But this isn't about me, did y'all at least use a condom?"

Wait, hold on I forgot about that

I'm not on the pill either- oh my gosh what if I get pregos?

We got here at around eight and we went our separate ways at probably nine, now it's two.

That means I spent five hours with him.

Five fucking hours

I can't be pregnant, I'm trying to graduate from business school.

I low-key hope it's a girl though...

Ugh

She sees my quietness and looks over at me. "Oh my fuck you didn't" she widens her eyes as she slightly swerves on the road.

No this bitch didn't

"Did you drink?" I groan.

"Just a little" she shrugs. "A little drink drink never hurt nobody"

"Why did you drink? I specifically said no drinking" I slap my forehead. "You know I don't know how to drive"

"Yes, but you were taking too long with that wonder dick-" she starts talking but stops herself and widens her eyes like she just solved the hardest math problem. "Imma start calling him that now, wonder dick"