-THIRTY-FIVE-

I was confused when I woke in an unfamiliar bed this morning but as soon as I turned over and saw Seriyah, I recalled what I was doing here

I was confused when I woke in an unfamiliar bed this morning but as soon as I turned over and saw Seriyah, I recalled what I was doing here. Seriyah got up shortly after to get ready for the day, I took an extra thirty minutes after she left but eventually, I rolled out of bed.

As I walk downstairs my mind drifts to last night. Seriyah and I stayed up pretty late. We talked about Ava, Lori, Liana, and Dahlia. She told me a story of the time Dahlia accidentally shot herself before a runway shoot with a whole bunch of important designers and celebrities and she had to pretend she wasn't in an immense amount of pain.

Adriana was in the audience and could tell something was wrong so she went backstage to see what was up. Dahlia wrapped up the wound pretty well because there was a first aid kit in case the models got hurt. Adriana called a nurse to retrieve the bullet from inside her and stitch her up. She was high as hell when she went back on stage for her second outfit.

That lead to my wallpaper on my phone, she looked so fucking stupid and people made memes out of it. Saying she was off a perk and other funny shit like that. She's an idiot. How do you accidentally shoot yourself?

Anyway, after that story, Seriyah heard the floorboard creak. She said it was probably Angelo and that he usually talked to her every night she was at the mansion. The thought of him showing up at Seriyah door probably tired from a long day warmed my heart. I couldn't deny he was a good father but that didn't change what he did.

I come back to reality when I hear voices in the kitchen. I enter the room to find Farida, Adriana, Dahlia, Mariah, Valentino, Dominic, Romano, Viola, Liana, Tira, Ace, Maria, Carina, Seriyah, and some random woman.

When they see me, they greet me with good mornings and I return them but the woman exclaims instead, "She's beautiful!"

I raise a brow and glance at Seriyah in confusion. "That's Honey." She says.

I nod. "Thank you, Honey."

They're all making a huge mess in here and I felt sorry for whoever was cleaning this up. It looked like pancakes from what I could see, they were getting the batter everywhere, though.

"Do you prefer chocolate chip or blueberry?" Farida asks.

I shrug but before I could answer, Angelo does, "Chocolate chip, throw those blueberries out they're disgusting."

He enters the room dressed in a three-piece suit and looking really smug. I've always loved the way men looked in suits so I'm not surprised to be having impure thoughts at the moment, I just have to remember all the lies.

"I happen to like blueberries." I glare, even though I prefer chocolate chip.

"I don't." He plops down in the chair right beside me and looks around the kitchen at his family. Romano and Mariah are arguing while Viola and Valentino stare in annoyance. Dominic and Adriana discuss their favorite ice cream flavor. Farida and Honey stare at us with creepy smiles. Liana, Maria, Carina, and Seriyah are too busy fangirling over some movie characters. Tira and Ace are distracted trying to steal as many chocolate chips as they can without their parents noticing.