-THIRTY-

"Bondage?"

"Bondage?"

The words fall from my mouth as I look at my parents tangled around each other in bed... well not really, I can see my mother's the one who dominates in bed. As for my father... well his hands are tied together behind his back and there's a gag in his mouth.

Mamma pauses when she hears my voice at the door. "...Angelo?"

"Yeah, Ma?" I ask, humor in my tone.

"Get the fuck out."

I snort and shut the door behind me.

"So?" Mariah urges. "What were they doing?"

I raise a brow. "See for yourself."

"It's safe?" She asks.

"Nothing we haven't seen before." I shrug. And I mean it, Riah is definitely not a virgin. She'd probably do bondage just to test it out.

She opens the door and stops. The scream she lets out has me howling.

You can hear Mamma sigh from inside the room, "Okay Ciro, never mind. That's enough."

This morning Mariah woke me up and asked where our parents were sleeping in the house. I lead her there and on the way she explained to me why. She wanted to see if people were still active in their sixties. Pa and Mamma don't look it but they're old as fuck.

Anyway, she forced me to look first because she didn't want to see our parents having morning sex but I feel like if I won't be able to see my parents the same again, then she has to go through the same torture.

But what I didn't expect was for her to scream.

My other two houses have just fully finished along with mine so I'm not rooming with Dominic anymore. Though, they live in the second house with our family and friends so Mariah's scream could be heard from their rooms. And that explains why my siblings come running down the hall like we just received a bomb threat.

They look inside the room and I do too, finding Ma untying father. Still naked. Mariah's also still frozen. What a fun way to start my morning.

"When you're... ready," I muse. "Meet me in my office so we can talk about Ava."

I start the long walk to my personal office. I already sent a text to Matteo- who's staying with Lori by the way- to come over as soon as he can. We need to figure out what our next move is and my father is only helpful because he knows something and won't tell us what it is.

I gave Matteo as much time as I can off because of what happened with Lori but now I'm really starting to need him. He's my underboss. He can't be gone forever. And I'm starting to remember why I didn't make Vince my underboss all those years ago when I had the choice.