4. Hard times

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The next week

Y/N's POV

It's been another week and he has shown quite some progress in his health, he even cooks for me sometimes when I get back home from my morning shift and honestly, he got some skills in this sector...

I come back home after a really tiring night and morning at work, my clothes were reeking of that typical hospital odour I need to quickly shower....

I see my lunch prepared and a smile creeps up my face feeling so lucky to be eating home cooked food and when the chef is handsome too, the food tastes even better. I enter my room watching the big muscle bunny sleeping... my heart softens watching him sleep, and my eyes travel down to his neck and bare chest... why does he have to sleep shirtless...

Stop looking at him and take a shower Y/N , he is gonna run away if he comes near you like this... I tell myself getting into the shower.... quickly taking off the clothes and relaxing under the warm water

Jungkook's POV

My sleep breaks when I hear the shower running, I guess she is home... After a while I hear the shower stop and I hear her talking to herself...I  think she has forgotten her towel, cute...

Y/N: Damn it Y/N, how can you forget your towel...

I can feel my cheek hurt due to the non-stop smiling at her forgetfulness, let me get her the towel,... I prep myself to get up when I hear the bathroom door open, shit I think she is coming out and I immediately go to bed shutting my eyes close.

I can hear her move, she calls out my name once or twice to check if I'm awake and of course I don't reply...putting on the best show I can

She is here to get her towel that's it.... I repeat that in my head when it suddenly strikes me... She must not be wearing anything, she is naked.... my eyes shoot open at the thought, really wanting to see her like that....

Her back facing towards me, her hair dripping with water and I can see the water droplets racing with each other on her back sliding down off her flawless body.... I hope she never finds it, fuck why does she have to be so sexy, and the water drops on her body aren't helping my condition either, watching her butt move while she is busy finding her towel was heating me up, I could feel myself hardening at all the dirty thoughts that were coming to my mind....shit what if she sees my boner, I'm only wearing boxers , fuck what is she gonna think of you Jungkook , come on you aren't a hormonal teenager, you can control your thoughts, the lady in front of you is a saint, she saved your life so behave yourself... And with those thoughts I shut my eyes and turn the other way around....

I wait for her to move out of the room, my boner still hard as ever,  my mind played her naked body on repeat...I drink some water to calm myself down so I can greet her properly... she works too hard for her age...

Y/N's POV

I see him limp outside of his room yawning like a kid, uff that was close, I'll never forget my towel again...

Y/N: How are you feeling Jungkook?

Jungkook:....

He doesn't reply to me, he just stares at me and he isn't looking at my eyes either, what is he looking at....

Jungkook POV

I walk out of my room, remembering the lines from the holy book about how it's a sin to look at a woman that way, keeping myself in focus, I see her slurping her noodles, and her hair is tied up in a messy way, but it's still wet, and as a result her neck is wet with little drops of water....and my inner beast is hungry again...