15. Evidence

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jin's POV

She relaxed her stiff body... her expression turning dark...she took a deep breath before speaking...she looked around at our men......and spoke

Y/N: Were you all just watching when he dragged me here?

She almost said in a whisper when a feeble voice replied

Guard1: M-ms.K-k-kim...We didn't know what you wanted....we---

The leader of our guards Mr. Han spoke shaking with fear while she looked at him with her expressionless face

Y/N: Yes Mr. Han what will be your excuse today?

Mr. Han: Please...Ms. Kim...give us a chance to fix it... the evidence was so strong, we couldn't deny it... we needed to know who is right... they are talking about violence against a woman Ms.Kim....

While in the background....we could hear murmuring.... This situation was getting more confusing...

Guard3: Is she really Kim Y/N? The Kim Y/N? God I knew it...this wasn't a good idea...she is really here now....

Guard4: Of course it's her ...didn't you just see ....she didn't even flinch...we are dead now....

Jungkook: ENOUGH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

Jungkook yelled taking us all by surprise...while she remained calm but some of the guards were suddenly looking like they had switched sides...they were clearly against us now....

Y/N: Solving your problems....apparently *sigh*

She said casually and sat down on the couch while she was looking at Taehyung and he was smiling....

Y/N: Violence against a woman cannot be avenged by violating another woman's decency.... now just because you know I can handle a man doesn't mean you don't come to my rescue....

Mr Han: I'm really sorry...Ms. Kim... we thought you were just playing...

Y/N: YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! Why were you yelling... my ears hurt!...

Taehyung: YAH! What you let him do is not okay... 

Mr.Han: Ms.Kim... , Mr.Kim is right.... you do not let a man touch you that way... we were all worried...

Y/N: *chuckle* What's with the "Ms. Kim" around here.... have I aged that much?

Taehyung: Age? Sure it's the age and not the fact that they are all scared of you and your dad....

Y/N smiled at her Mr. Han and her cousin... when her gaze shifted at me and Jungkook expecting us to sit...

Y/N: Jin...there is no need for violence and aggression when I'm in the room.... You can ask your ex men how sorted out I really am.... Sorry Im going to have to borrow them for few days after the stunt you pulled with me....

One of the guards and Taehyung let out a chuckle and she glared at them completely shutting them up... I nodded at her and took a place beside her... While Jungkook continued to stare at us....

Y/N: So ...*sigh* what happens to be the actual problem... now that we are talking like human beings...

I explained to her the whole situation and she wasn't buying any of it....

Y/N: .....your sister? Whats the evidence everyone is talking about...

Jungkook: Here...

Jungkook's POV