33. Dr. Min

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

I dressed myself up and promised I wouldn't interrupt them just watch them from afar, I just wanted to see her... even if I couldn't hold her, it would be enough for me to see her... just to make sure she is safe when she drinks...

Jimin: ....Promise me you won't approach her today...

I nodded agreeing to Jimin, and took a seat from where I could watch her and hear her... soon Jimin joined her and they began giggling, and drinking... a minute later the other doctors joined in... and they all got comfortable.. she wore a top that was too revealing and her shorts hugged her ass tight...  I could see a lot of eyes on her... especially one of her colleagues who was being so touchy with her... the man right next to her who hugged her waist and she didn't shove his hand away....

Friend 1: Ah Y/N ah you are looking so sexy....the top is killing it....are you finally over your stupid fiancé.....

She fake laughed a little and Jimin was seriously looking at her... 

Y/N: Guys this is no time to talk about me... Jimin here is having the time of his life... ask him about his sex life, it's the life I envy...

Friend 2: Yah... don't Jinx his life just coz your fiancé didn't give you the D... you have got to spill the beans... tell us what happened... why did he break it off...

Y/N: Oh...god...no way...I'm good...

Yoongi: Come on Y/N...we know each other since college... tell us what he did that you broke it off... did he cheat?

Gosh this guy was pissing me off... he clearly knew what was up... maybe he is that Yoongi... is he interested in her?

Y/N: Yoongi-ah... how about you tell us about your pretty wife... how is she doing now a days

I sighed seeing her giggle. she was good at comebacks... my girl... I continued listening intently to the conversation pretending to be busy on my phone

Yoongi: Ex-wife... and don't talk about her it's a bad omen...

He was licking his lips and looking at her chest... the fuck... did he just check her out... Dammit, why does he have to be divorced... and why does he have that murderous look on his face... 

Y/N: When was the court hearing?

Yoongi: It was last month... I'm free at last... it was liberating... drinks on me tonight...

The gang cheered up for the celebration...

Friend 1:  Congratulations Yoongs... but lets not ruin our mood talking about broken relationships... Jimin you go on...

Jimin laughed...

Jimin: There isn't much... he is caring... sweet... charming...

Yoongi: Yahh...then why do you keep bothering me and Y/N with all those erotic sex stories when you know we are single... Dr. Kang is asking for it now is the time to share... so share...

Y/N: I sweaaarrrr... Jimin's sex life is something we can only dream about... its too good to be real....

Huh? Dream about? Too good to be real?... I satisfied her enough doesn't she remember? Jimin was blushing since he was the center of the topic...

Yoongi: I know right... what was the recent one? the car?

Y/N: Oh the carr exactly... oh my god... and you didn't tell us about last night... please do share, we single kids can only drool at your stories and imagine orgasms that we will never have...