11. The other side

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

I was with Jin hyung when he told me more about our enemies...

Jin: Kim Namjoon...That's the man she was with before all this happened, she was kidnapped by him... and he kept her with him... god knows what she has been through... and then he was taking her somewhere... and their car met with an accident. Our men found her in the hospital... then after some days.....we got a tip from a man who sent us these photos... of- of her ... our... sister... and that bastard...

He hands me over few photographs... where I see her chained up in cuffs... barely clothed and he was all over her... I had lost my mind... I was ready to kill this bastard....when I looked at his pictures...I was picturing slicing him in my imagination... all the thoughts of violence I had shut out, were crawling back in.... I craved his blood... I shut my eyes immediately not being able to look any further....

Jungkook: Don't worry Hyung-nim, we will get this bastard... he and his family will pay the price for this... do we have any intel on his family...

Jin: We only know for sure about his cousin, Kim Taehyung whom we are going to get next... maybe he will spill some information about this Namjoon guy...

Namjoon....Kim Namjoon.....such a familiar name...where have I heard this name before....I try to recall everything but it's no more in my memory..

Jin: Are you okay?

I was not even near ok, it broke my heart staying so far away from Y/N already, I promised her I'd never leave her, I was more than thankful she understood how I felt and let me even leave, and she knew family was important to me and right now I had to find this Kim Namjoon soon so I could return to her and spend my life with her....

Jungkook: I-Its just Y/N... s-she wouldn't want me to get involved in this bloodshed... 

Jin: huh... You really love her don't you...

Jungkook: More than anything in the world... and she loves me too... she will understand... I trust her.... lets get this son of a bitch so I can go back home....

Jin's POV

I called Jungkook back into business because I wanted him to be part of this fight, he was smart, agile, and was most close to our sister ...he would have wanted to be in this fight....

When I heard him give orders and make plans...he reflected our father's image....there was no doubt why he was going to get the throne even If I was the older one... I was always the proud old brother....

I had no idea why the Kims were asking for a war...they sure were stronger than us but we were more thirsty and driven for revenge it would be a tough fight but not an impossible one to win.....what they had done was beyond forgiveness...

Author's POV

The Jeons were set to start a war...their first prey was Kim Taehyung, he was a distant cousin to the Kims but played a massive role in their business, he was responsible for covering up the tracks when someone fucked up...

The Jeons were quick at locating their target...and all they had to do was barge into his house and grab him...it was a touch and go mission and they successfully got him to their safe place for interrogation

Taehyung woke up from his unconscious state when a glass of water splashed with force on his face...

Jungkook: Wake up pretty boy....

Taehyung: Where am I??...who are you...

Jungkook: Not anyone good...

Taehyung's eyes takes some time to adjust to the light...when he was fully awake...he could feel himself unable to move , he was tied to the chair.....his hands and legs both....He casually looked around fearlessly...to him there were only unknown people in this room.