39. Way back home....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The light shone brightly as I woke up on an empty bed.... I looked around but there was no one in the huge room, where did she go?... don't tell me it was a dream....

Jungkook: Y/N?

I walked around, searching for her in the room when I saw a note...

Note:

I lied...I leave today... will you wait for me?... I love you... lets start anew when I come back...

Love, Y/N

I crushed the note and ran outside...putting my clothes on when I saw everyone sitting for breakfast....

Jimin: Kook? what happened?

Jungkook: Y/N? Were is she? I need to see her....

Tae: Didn't she tell you? Her flight was an hour back....

Jungkook: What flight? where is she going?

Jimin: To the camp?! Obviously?!

Jungkook: No No No!...  I need to see her.... l-lets get her back...

Namjoon: Woah woah, she comes back next week, don't worry....

Jungkook: I said I need to see her now!... we will make her plane land or whatever....

Jimin: A-are you still drunk?... they don't really give the location... and it's a military protected area, they will bomb your plane before we enter their airspace...

Jungkook: This cant be happening...

I dialed her number in panic when Jimin spoke again

Jimin: She is on a flight, her phone must be switched off...

I was coming out of denial when I sat down on the breakfast table with the others....

Jungkook: W-when does she come back?...

Jimin: Next week?... if she stays for a week that is...

Jungkook: and Yoongi hyung? did he go with her?

Yoongi: Yahh Im sitting right here... what is this early morning panic about...huh?

Namjoons POV

New day new drama, now what does he want... what was he so worried about so suddenly, we all were fine with the whole thing, as she had told us it was a normal visit, but why was he creating so much ruckus about this...she was only gone for a week wasn't she....

Jungkook: W..what if ...something happens to her...?...

He shivered, as he held his head with his hands, hyperventilating...

Jimin: Relax... she is with other doctors, ....

Jungkook: She told me the condition isn't good there... I told her not to go and yet... oh god, that woman... you know what... fuck this I'm going...I don't have a good feeling about this... so I am getting her back

Jimin: Yoongi hyung would know about this... where she went, is it too bad there?

Yoongi looked confused...like he didn't know about it...when he confessed....

Yoongi: She removed me and Jimin from the squad, and after that I wasn't allowed in on the details... m-maybe...Jungkook is right... cant say...

Jungkook got up, and surprisingly Tae followed, Jimin looked confused, but he stood up too when we heard the door open...and Jungkook ran towards the door hugging the figure that entered...

Jungkook: ARE YOU OKAY?

Y/N: Yeahh I am... I am not deaf..... Jeez....Calm down

Jungkook: I was so worried... what the hell was that... how can you just leave me like that... 

Y/N: Ok calm down... we will talk about it later....

Jungkook: Tae hyung please lock all doors and windows, she isn't going anywhere.... you come with me to the room, we need to talk....

Namjoon: Jungkook relax, she is here now....

Jungkook: NO... she is grounded for being such a brat...

He picked her up and she giggled at his actions, he carried her to the room effortlessly....

Y/N: But I'm hungry....

Jungkook: No food for you....

Y/N: *giggles* but I'm hungryyy *giggles*

Jungkook: Do I look like I'm joking here?... what's making you laugh so much huh?

Y/N: I'm just shy, thinking about last night....

All our heads turned towards the couple, while Jungkook blushed... what was happening?.. I was awfully confused... where is he taking her picking her up like that...

Namjoon: Woah wait... where do you think you are taking my sister?...

Taehyung: Ah Hyung, They probably just want to have a respectful in-law to in-law chat... you two go... I'll handle here

I could see that dirty smirk on Tae's face, like he knew what was happening, everybody looked at him confusedly as the two escaped the scene.... and he started eating his breakfast

Jimin: What happened? did you do something?

Tae: Maybe... they just accidentally got locked in the same room for a night... and due to some technical issues mobile connectivity was blocked over the area?... maybe not.... Aish... cant remember the details... lets eat....

And he chowed down on food earning a long kiss on his cheeks by Jimin, Yoongi chuckled in a distance.... I was annoyed.... how could he do that... doesn't he care for our sister...

Namjoon: You think it was a good idea to put them in the same room? what if he... did something to her....

Jiyoung: Yah Joon! my brother won't hurt her... 

Tae: Yah yah calm it... they lived together for 4 months, you think they were living in separate rooms then?... please... and I'm sure nothing serious happened.... they must've talked it out decently... maybe hugged and cried a little...tsk... I doubt they did that...

Jimin: Oh no... is that why was she limping, that's why he would've carried her right?

Namjoon: KIM TAEHYUNGG!!!...

Taehyung ran away from there while Jimin giggled... and continued eating breakfast......

In the room:

Authors POV

Jungkook made sure he locked every lock on the door.... as he pulled her to the bed... taking off his shirt and taking her scarf off that she used to hide the hickeys... and tackling her down to a big koala cuddle...

Jungkook: Don't you ever do that to me again... fuck you scared me

Y/N:*giggle* I'm sorry.... I'm back now aren't I?...

Jungkook: How did you stop the flight?

Y/N: The place we were going to called off medical help, they didn't want doctors to risk travelling so far... they had another team coming in from someplace closer... so I guess I'm back home now..

Jungkook: Thank fucking god... Come on, take some rest, I'll pack my bags and see you at home...

Y/N: Home?...

Jungkook: I'm shifting to your house... I don't mind sleeping on the floor but you will keep me in your house....

Y/N: You don't have to sleep on the floor when you can sleep while inside me....

Jungkook: w-what... you... wahhh... how can you say it like that.... aishh shameless... but if that's what you want... I'll gladly do you... everyday... everynight

Y/N: *giggles* We will see about that Jeon... 

And they cuddled each other to sleep.... letting all differences aside, she finally kissed him back....back to life....

•❅──────✧❅End❅✧──────❅•