19. Make it up to you...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

It was around midnight, and everybody was resting, but I couldn't sleep, how could I? I had ruined everything... my loss had started to hit me.  I was thinking about the 4 months we spent together... my heart pained thinking she was still wanting to talk to me when I shamelessly dragged her here... what was wrong with me, how could my love fall so short that I couldn't see it in her eyes... I have to make this alright at least I have to try... All this is my fault, she is in pain because of me...

I was laying on the couch, thinking about her when I saw her coming in moving towards the kitchen she must be drunk, I saw her down half of my whiskey....

I follow her mindlessly, while she is pours herself a glass of water to sober down.... unable to resist I pulled her into a back hug, pulling the fabric off her shoulder and kissing her skin gently...

Y/N: Stop...I don't want you near me...

Jungkook: Y/N... I am so sorry... I can't take it anymore.... your scent... it's making me want you...

Y/N's POV

He was rubbing his nose on my neck and slowly breathing in my scent, I was angry, but I was already melting in his touch, his hands around my waist, I longed for his embrace... but he hurt me, he left me, he tortured my brother for no good reason, this wasn't right... I push him off me...

Y/N: Don't touch me!

Jungkook: Y/N, Baby... I'm so sorry... Please let me make it up to you...I swear...I don't want you to forgive me right away... make me suffer... I'll wait for your forgiveness, let me earn it...

I sighed rolling my eyes trying to return to the room when he pulled me back into the hug... tighter this time... while the guards, their eyes widened at his scandalous acts... but when I signaled them, they pretended not to see us...

He was placing soft kisses on my neck, he knew my weakness was him, I wasn't able to hold back so I turned towards him...

Y/N: And how will you make it up? huh?

I don't know why but I was in a good mood maybe it was the alcohol mixed with months of pent-up sexual frustration,  I smiled a little looking at his lips... he looked at my lips hungrily and cupped my cheeks impatiently

Jungkook: I will do everything you say princess... but please don't hurt me like this... you talking to Jimin like that... flirting with him, makes me wanna strangle him... and I will, you know I will fuck anyone up...

I felt so good knowing he got jealous of Jimin, he looked at my lips one more time and gently kissed me closing his eyes... I didn't kiss him back at first, I just wanted to know his sincerity...

Jungkook: Please.....just.... please... kiss me back... 

And his hands slowly shifted at the nape of my neck pulling me closer, and deepening the kiss, I couldn't resist anymore and gave into his soft kisses...

The small kisses became needy, we both were craving for each other, I was losing my breath over his kisses and his hands were gently gliding over my body, he cupped my breasts gently and a tiny moan escaped my mouth, his actions felt more intense since it had been a long wait.... this was so wrong at so many levels, but I couldn't help but give in...

The guards had turned around respecting our privacy...but we weren't being so discreet...our moans were loud and clear....we just had to make believe they weren't there...

Jungkook: Shush... don't wake them up... I want this to last forever...

He suddenly lifted me placing me on the counter, he was in between my legs caressing my cheeks and looking into my eyes, his big doe eyes were hungry for me and sparkling with lust...