8. Past is in the past

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The Gym

We enter the place and there were a lot of kids running around and I can see his face tense up... I hold his hand looking at him and tell him he'll nail it... I throw a little incentive at him to motivate him

Y/N: Kook? If you get this job, then we can do it again....

Jungkook: and If I don't?

Y/N: We will do it anyways...

He chuckles softly and kisses my forehead and then we were called to the main office. We bow to everyone there and greet them when I hear my name...

Mr. Song: Dr.Y/N?

Mr. Song was an aged man without a family, and he was the highest ranking Taekwondo trainer in his youth, he was a really warm person...

I bowed to him, greeting him with respect...

Mr. Song: Here to enrol finally?

Y/N: No...No... I've got you a teacher, here Jungkook... meet the Grand Master of the gym, 9th Dan Taekwondo

Mr. Song: I've heard you are 4th degree black belt son... how are you going to prove it?

Jungkook: You can test me... I'll do anything... If that's what it takes to prove it....

Mr. Song: A little fight with one of my students then?

Jungkook nods in agreement.

Mr. Song: Alright then buckle up....

I suddenly remember that he must've trained to kill, what if he goes over board with the kid... I take him to the corner and whisper...

Y/N: Its a fake fight... You have to win by rules, not by strength... d-don't hurt anyone....

Jungkook nodded agreeing I had a point, hopefully he remembers all his training....

Time skip

The fight happened and I cheered for my Kookie and he won it, obviously because fighting on field and fighting in a rink are 2 different experiences, one who fights on field their reflexes are faster... But I was proud of him, he was holding back his punches to not hurt the kid... only to push them away... he even demonstrated sportsmanship when he helped lift his opponent...

Mr. Song announces the winner and I go to him to give him a hug but he nudges me away

Jungkook: Hey... wait... I'm sweating...Ill change

Y/N: I don't mind

And I kiss his lips for his victory... I hear him chuckle and kiss me back...

Time skip

We waited in the Gym for the results and it was no doubt they'd pick him, we bowed down to everyone and thanked everyone and came back home...

Jungkook's PoV

I finally got a job, and this job is exactly where my interests were, there I was forcing myself to apply to café and here Y/N showed me the way... I was feeling lucky to have her...

We reach our home and she orders some food and she goes to shower...

I knock at the bathroom door biting my nails really nervous to ask her if I could join her...

Jungkook: Baby?

And the door flung open, wow it was my lucky day indeed... I enter the bathroom stripping my clothes off while I saw her showering...