12. Not a threat

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Time skip

It was already 2 days and Taehyung hadn't given up any information... but Jungkook didn't care, at the moment he had forgotten about everything, his wedding, and his peaceful life seemed long gone, all he knew today was revenge.... and as a result, Taehyung was his punching bag, he would take out all his frustration on him... stab him right on his wound to make him feel better....

It was his wedding day... and he decided he would go to her and let her know his job isn't finished yet so he would take a few more days... when his friend came in with information....

Jimin: I found the girl you were looking for...here...and I think we found a lot about Namjoon too....he doesn't seem like the creepy type he is more of the save the girl save the day type of hero, I hope we are not making a mistake Jeon... a lot families including mine owe them a lot...

Jungkook: Is he awake?

Jimin: no... But his condition is a little...

Jungkook: Idc just get him here... I just want to see him bleed...

Jungkook begins flipping the file..... And his heart smiles when he sees her photos, his pretty Y/N, his to be wife, he smiles, but gets slightly pissed off when he realises Jimin has been watching her, he wasn't having it...

Jungkook: What the fuck is this why are you stalking my wife..?...

Jimin: Wife? what wife?... She is the girl you were looking for.... Kim's daughter?.... cant you read?...Kim Y/N... well only difference is she is a doctor.... and she is living under the family name Hwang, I guess she is using her mother's maiden name... but she seems like no threat... 

He stumbled back, suddenly flipping the pages rapidly, bringing the file closer as he cursed under his breath still not being able to come to terms with what he had seen

Jimin: Wh-what did you mean when you said wife?...

Jimin seemed a little confused when he saw Jungkook shaking...

Jungkook: N-nothing... She-she is involved then?... In this plan?....

Jimin: found no evidence about that.....look Jungkook apart from some pictures we really don't have any evidence... in the world of photoshop anything can be fabricated... so think before you start a war....they don't look so easy going--

Jungkook: Are you fucking sure she is her?.... their sister?

Jimin Gee Kook, whats gotten into you?... I've just heard stories that she secretly worked for her brother in the past... I'm not sure about any of the information....it's only half accurate... Kim's are secretive...

Jungkook: Get out... and stop stalking her for fucks sake...

He said still feeling protective of her... Jimin exits, leaving Jungkook in pure panic....

Jungkook: That can't be ....She...wouldn't....she can't... It can't be her...

He was stuttering, his hands shaking while the file slipped from his hands and he just stared into nothingness....

Jin came in as Jimin exited, and seeing the fallen files he picked them up quickly finding her photo...the same girl he had met few days back...and he knew Jungkook was going to be pissed....he hurriedly goes through the file analysing the situation at hand....

Jin: Lets not do anything stupid.... Just go talk to her ...your phone is buzzing continuously ....she is calling you....and texting and what not....

Jungkook: I want Namjoon here.....