21. Jealous much..?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung: She didn't...right?

Jimin: N-no she didn't....just scratched me up real good to make it look like we fucked....

Taehyung: And the hickeys?

Jimin: Those are real...but it was painful...she just bit me.....

I said rubbing on the hickeys that were still burning....

Taehyung: You didn't enjoy it did you...?

He gave me a death glare....my breath hitched when he looked at me so seriously

Jimin: N-no..

Shit, why did I stutter....Taehyung was trying to woo me since he got here, initially we bickered a lot , we still do, but now its more of a flirty-friendly fights, and when Y/N dissolved all the animosity in the morning he suddenly became really clingy, I completely forgot about this when Y/N asked me if I had a boyfriend or girlfriend, I didn't think he was being serious....

Taehyung: Don't go near her again... Jungkook wasn't the only one who was jealous... you know?

He came a step closer, he was taller and beautiful, even more than his sister, and he was like an angel with a demonic smirk on his face...

Jimin: What are you doing...?

He pinned me to the wall and kissed me softly, oh this was way better, this felt so good...it was slow and I kissed him back, our rhythm was perfect...he cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes...

Taehyung: I know I am more of your type... and I really like you... and I thought we had a thing going on... 

Jimin: What?... What thing..?

He kissed me again and I was melting into his arms when he dragged me to the bathroom, switching the cold shower on....I shivered at the cold water, while he smirked at me, he could smell her on me too and I g I was being punished for that... after a while I got comfortable in the shower, rubbing all her scent off from me and my clothes, while he just watched me touch myself leaning on the doorway...licking his lips and staring down at me like a hungry animal....I was feeling intimidated by his looks but I tried to keep my self composed...

Taehyung: You are wet...you should take your clothes off...

Jimin: W-what?

I wasn't ready to strip in front him, but I could see him getting rid of his clothes, and moving forward...

Jimin: T-Tae...don't....come ...near me....

Oh god why was I stuttering so much... he just had that effect on me...

He slowly got closer to me, taking off his clothes, I could hear my heart beat in my ears, I was expecting him to be rough with me, and I was a little worried what he would do to me so I closed my eyes ... he just gave me a back hug and groaned...

Taehyung: Hmm... are you afraid of me?

Jimin: N-no...

Taehyung: Then why did you flinch like that....

Jimin: I-I...I...

Taehyung: Don't worry I wont do anything you don't like... looks like it's the first time for both of us....

Jimin: Y-you know, for a first time, you don't look worried at all....

He took my hand in his and placed it on his chest, his heart was pounding harder than mine, he smiled gently letting me know he was nervous but his poker face was convincing....

Taehyung: I.. I really like you... so stop fucking with my heart...

His voice was so deep, it was slowly calming my nerves...he turned me around...facing him...he looked at me with those soft eyes and his hands started unbuttoning my clothes...undressing me....he made sure not to look anywhere but my eyes...I don't know what took over me...maybe it was the water dripping from his hair, wetting his soft lips ... it was making him glisten under the dim yellow lighting of the shower....I tip toed to his level placing my lips on his...I expected him to respond hungrily...but instead he placed a chaste kiss on my forehead instead...

After we finished showering, we were on the bed, and I thought today Id be loosing my virginity to this angel....I lay on the bed, our hair was slightly wet, and I looked at him with needy eyes...since my need had grown and I wanted him so bad...

Taehyung's POV

I saw him squirm around, signaling me to touch him....he was making it hard for me to resist, but I had to hold back, I gently kissed on his neck, and he moaned....he was so sensitive to my touches...but when my eyes drifted to the hickeys it drove me mad and I couldn't hold back anymore...

Taehyung: *grunt* I don't like these marks... tell her that you belong to me... and I will kill her if she dare use you for her revenge...

Jimin: I...I...will...

Taehyung: Good boy...

Jimin's POV

He sounded so scary, he was really upset with the marks and scratches on my body even though he knew it was part of the plan...I thought that he would let this slide, since it was his sisters plan but it all went south when I felt him suck on the same spot where she had marked me....I immediately pushed him away...but he held my hands with one hand and covered my mouth with the other...

Taehyung: Next time she wants to use for her plan, Ill be making these marks understand? Get it?

He growled and bit into those marks again...deepening the wound...I had tears in my eyes, not because it was hurting, the situation was just overwhelming I couldn't control my tears....He poured himself a glass of whiskey and came back on top of me, pushing me down to the bed harshly....he looked pissed...but I didn't dare move., he couldn't come to terms with someone else touching me...he looked at the marks on body with disgust, and the whiskey from his mouth dripped on my wound making it burn like hell...

JImin: ah...ah..stop....oww...

I hissed in pain while his face was close to mine...his nose touched mine while he growled on my face....

Taehyung: You didn't think you could escape after what you did today,did you?...

Jimin: Ah... I - I am sorry... I was just helping--

Taehyung: What did you say about fucking her? Do you want me to make you feel that right now?

I shook my head frantically.... only to have some more whiskey from his mouth drip on my fresh wound while his hand was quick enough to cover my mouth, I screamed into his hands which were muting my screams

*muffled scream*

Taehyung's POV

Tears streamed down his face while he squirmed naked on the bed trying to move from my grip, when the alcohol came in contact with his wound he screamed in my hand, his muffled scream was turning me on but he was struggling a lot....I finally decided to let his hands go....to let him breathe

Jimin: T- that hurt....

I could see him tear up and it was melting me....he looked away getting up from the bed and putting on fresh clothes covering his perfect body...

Taehyung: Where are you going..?

Jimin: I – I need some air...I can't stay here......

Did I overdo it?

Taehyung: I...uh...I'm sorry, I think I....

Jimin: I don't care...you hurt me....

He cut me off and left

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•