31. The youngest Jeon

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jin's POV

We were at a family meeting, and our dad hadn't recovered yet so Jungkook was taking care of most of the things and it was about time too. 

In the beginning, I was glad Y/N and Jungkook had separated because our family needed Kook... but Jungkook was borderline losing it... but he will get better with time won't he?... he will move on one day...

The meeting was held at the Kims... and their mansion was the biggest thing I'd ever seen... Parks were close friends hence Jimin had joined as well to discuss the punishment the Lee family deserved...

I saw Jiyoung in her casual clothes, aish this girl is supposed to be in formals for meetings like this, what will the Kims think we didn't teach her anything?

Jin: Psst...Ji-Ji, what are you wearing? don't you know you are supposed to dress formally for the meetings?

I said it in a whisper and did not notice Mr.Kim was entering

Kim Jae-Kyung: Jin-ssi.... This is her house.... don't tell her what to do in her own house.....

While all of us bowed to Mr.Kim, Jiyoung ran up to him and hugged him placing a kiss on his cheeks ...

Jiyoung: Appa, Good morning...

Kim Jae-Kyung: Ah... seeing your face early morning gives me so much energy Jiyoung-ah....why was this Namjoon yelling yesterday...is everything ok?

Jiyoung: Ah...it was sort of my fault, I spilled some coffee on his suit...

Kim Jae-Kyung: Yahh! KIM NAMJOON! Do you think that is a reason to raise your voice against my daughter?

Jiyoung: Let it Go appa, don't spoil your mood over him early morning.... let's get this meeting over with then I will try making something for you...

Kim Jae-Kyung: Aigoo why do you have to do anything for me... we have people here...

Jiyoung: Appaaa please... it makes me happy...

Mr.Kim was smiling brightly... I had met him a few times now, and not once had I seen him smile....then he looked at Namjoon and cleared his throat, furrowing his eyebrows.... waiting for him to talk...

Namjoon: ah Yes, I'm sorry Jiyoung-ah...It's just that...you bought me that suit so it was very dear to me...

Jiyoung: *nervous chuckle* I-its ok ...

The meeting was about to start, we were waiting for Jungkook and Jimin to come in...and when they came and found their seats we were ready to begin...

Jungkook also eyed Jiyoung probably wondering what was with her dressing sense and Mr.Kim spoke again

Kim Jae-Kyung: Jiyoung-ah, you look just perfect, don't let anyone tell you what to wear....this is your house...you make the rules here...

Jungkook looked at me and I just shrugged still not sure of what was happening... it was like we were called to listen to Jiyoung and Mr.Kim have a father-daughter chat...when Namjoon interrupted...

Namjoon: I think everyone is here, Jiyoung-ah, come here take your seat...

Kim Jae-Kyung: I'm so glad all of you are alright... I'm sorry for your loss Jeon... your mother must be really proud of her sons and daughter... 

There was a moment of silence as we and then he continued speaking

Kim Jae-Kyung: But why doesn't anyone tell me in detail what happened? nobody involves me in the decision making... am I not needed?....