37. The Grand wedding

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He held her in his arms tight and swirled her around the giant hall while the bridesmaids and the crowd clapped at their union... he gazed at her with his eyes probably tearing up for the first time, well the first time in a very long time as he held her carefully like she was a delicate angel sent for him, the love of his life.....

The girl, usually so bold, had her cheeks flushed red and her gaze fell in nervousness of the man who was looking at her with so much love...

The union of two souls, two families, as they kissed again celebrating the huge diamonds that they wore so proudly on their ring fingers over a platinum band... hand in hand they proceeded to take the blessings of the elders

The newly weds kneel before their elders, bowing to them taking their blessings to give them strength to hold and love each other... to bow the seeds and bear the fruits of the next generation and cherish their bond for eternity...

Mr. Jeon who was now almost healed from his injuries happily blessed the couple while Mr.Kim the so called strict parent, instead of just blessing his daughter-in-law gave her a tight hug neglecting his own son who was left pouting and kneeling on the floor...

Namjoon: Appa...*pout*

Mr.Kim expression changed from soft to straight as he looked at his son and scoffed...

Mr.Kim: Aish... fine, I guess I need to thank you for bringing me a daughter... fine Ill give you my blessings...

The room burst into giggles listening to the little bickering between the groom and his father... finally moving on to the brides older brother who was older to the two....

Jin: You 2 never leave each other alone ok?.... always talk things out, never take any decisions in anger, respect and love each other...

Few heads turned to Jin as if he was speaking from past experience, and he was, the rough experience his little brother Jungkook had gone through... well everybody had learned a lot from that...

The two thanked Jin for his blessing while moving forward Jungkook who was barely holding it in together....of course, since Namjoon was older he stood while Jiyoung knelt taking the blessings of her elders, and there were a lot of people, since she was probably the youngest in room...

Jungkook: I... I am sorry for causing so much trouble in your relationship princess.... H-Hyung-nim I am sorry for whatever I did... I will be a better brother to you two... P-please take care of my sister... she is the best our family has got.... I'm so proud of you Ji-Ji... make each other happy...

Tears threatening to leave his eyes as he smiled sadly at the couple, hurriedly wiping his face before the tears could make it out... as he placed his sisters hand gently in Namjoon ...

Jimin: Jiyoung-ah... take care of the big man... protect the things around him from breaking ...

Taehyung: Yeah... sleep on the floor, its safer for the bed... ouch... haha stay happy...

Jimin pinched Tae's arm and looked at him in disappointment while Joon and Jiyoung blushed stealing glances from each other... in some time a woman entered the room carrying a really sleepy baby in her arms...

Y/N: (whisper) Jimin-ah...can you hold him for a second please.... he finally woke up to eat...I fed him and look! he is asleep again...

Jimin happily marched towards the baby, carrying the baby in his arms like a pro... swaying him gently not that the baby needed that to stay asleep... sleeping well was in his genes....