32. Isn't she over-doing it?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Namjoon's POV

I knew Tae was waiting for the opportunity to bash Jungkook's head to the wall... we had warned him enough times to not go near her...

Taehyung: I thought I told you to stay away from her...

He whisper yelled banging his hand on the table slightly, Jungkook on the other hand, he was massaging his temples, he seemed really tired, and if he was shot he should be resting...

Namjoon: Relax Taehyung...what did she say?

I saw him rub his eyes, probably trying to get rid of his tears before they fell... he took a few deep breaths before speaking again.

Jungkook: She... uh... she forgave me...

I was happy to hear that, but it still didn't make sense why he was upset...

Namjoon: But?

Jungkook: But... uh... she ended it...

Jungkook's voice was barely heard, his voice was weak and it was cracking, he was clearly overworking himself... I was not angry with him anymore... I only felt pity for him

Taehyung: Right, coz you broke yet another promise you made her... great... now she can cry some more like 3 months of crying wasn't enough for her...

Jimin: Tae Please, can't you see he is suffering too...

Taehyung: And whose fault is that...

Namjoon: Tone it down Tae... Dad is here... *sigh* Kook... it's alright... everything will be ok...

I hugged him, and I could hear little sobs so I rubbed his back, Taehyung's eyes also softened seeing how stressed Jungkook was.... while Jimin was wiping his little tears away... it was not easy to be throned as the family head... I was sure there was already enough responsibility on his head, clearly, even Y/N understood that since she was helping...

Jungkook: What do I do Hyung...I-I... I d-don't want to lose her

Namjoon: Shh...you need to stay strong, let's solve one problem at a time... Tae, help him out with the file, I'll take care of the Jungs and Lee...

Taehyung nodded, he understood Jungkook was seriously going through a hard time and I guess even his anger for the younger was slowly fading away...

*Jimin's phone rang*

Jimin: It's Y/N... I'm picking up...

All of us looked at Jimin as he spoke to Y/N with a serious face as he put the phone on speaker...

OTP

Y/N: Uh...Jimin? ...He forgot to take his medicines.... it must be hurting... can you get him the painkillers... I texted you the prescription...

There was a sudden light in his eyes... but it was just Y/N being a really good doctor... nothing romantic here....

Jimin: Y-Yeah I will... thanks... are you okay?

Y/N: *sigh* Yeah... I'm fine... I'm just a little tipsy... and I think I made a decision when I was drunk...

Jimin: What decision

Y/N: Remember the form that came in for the medical camp... I signed up for it... now I know I can't ask you to come with me coz Tae is so clingy... but it will be fun if you came along... *giggle*

Damn it... the CEO Yoongi is really smart... he knows she drinks around this time...

Jimin: and what about Yoongi?