26. Higher command

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅• 

Namjoon's POV

I knew from the start something was messed up... my sister wasn't acting like herself...and when Jungkook and Jin refused to open their mouths...I had no choice but to bring them with me....for some reason Jin and Jungkook were sweating bullets...

I walk into the room...and everybody is silent...except her, she is on the floor hugging Jimin...and her cries echo throughout the room that made my heart clench ...when her tired teary eyes met mine....she tried to stop her cries, as usual, trying to be brave in front of me... my eyes soften, I took her hand and seat her and myself on her couch...while everyone else is standing looking down, afraid and shaking as they should be ...

Namjoon:... Hmm...I go for 3 months....and everybody has an opinion.....*chuckle*

I see fear in their eyes.... while my little sister is tugging on my loose tee...

Namjoon: Don't worry... I'll give them a chance...

My gaze turns to Taehyung....and he is looking a little uneasy himself...And then I see the box beside him...

Namjoon: Taehyung? Christmas presents? Show me...

He shifts a little.... contemplating whether to show me or not... so I speak again

Namjoon: KIM TAEHYUNG!

He immediately brings in the box...I see really cute pictures of her and Jungkook...I look at Jungkook and smile....it makes me happy knowing we could have another marriage between our families...when my eyes go to the wedding dress...It was so pretty ....a smile unknowingly crept up my face and it turned into a frown when Taehyung interrupted me

Taehyung: H-he cheated on her.... on her wedding day

He said breathlessly like he was really furious... I pick the wedding gown up....and my eyes widen ...when I see the red stain...

I look at Jungkook who gasped looking at the wedding dress ...that was a lot of blood.....it was hard for me to picture how that blood came on her stark white wedding dress...and I looked at Y/N who was looking down trying to avoid my gaze.....

Taehyung's POV

I could see his jaw clench....while my mind was thinking about the blood which I was seeing for the first time... I wanted to kill Jungkook then and there....did she hurt herself over this man-whore....

Namjoon: Reason?

He spoke gritting his teeth with anger...and I was going, to be honest

Taehyung: The Jeons fabricated a whole imaginary scenario of theirs...

He shifts his gaze to Y/N, and every time he looks at her he is 100 times softer....in his calm voice he speaks to her

Namjoon: You didn't tell him you were a Kim? Is that what this is about? That's alright I will apologize fro-

Taehyung: Oh, No way, that's not the reason... Our sister here, fucking saint, she saved his life...  fed him for 4 long months, and all he did was stab her in the back....and-

Jin: Please... may I have permission to speak...

I could see Namjoon thinking... whether to kill Jungkook right there or to give his older brother a chance to speak.

Namjoon: Sure... give it a try...

And there Jin goes spilling the beans about everything that happened from the start... and hyung did not seem happy to know the story...His hand clenched into a fist when they said "they thought he forced their sister" a nerve popping on his forehead when they mentioned the pictures...