28. Dealbreaker

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Time Skip

It had been a few hours and Namjoon was really worried about how few punches caused him to faint, but it was just weakness. Jin told us he had no idea if Jungkook was eating or not and I guess he wasn't really taking care of himself. He looked pale and thinner than he was....when he left me 2 months back...

I told everyone to take rest since it had been a long day and I sat next to him looking at his face, his face was messed up, with tear stains and dark circles on his eyes indicating he hadn't been sleeping properly... he was clearly stressed even in this unconscious state, his hands were gripping the sheets and he was mumbling in his sleep...

Jungkook: .....Please..e...don't....go

It was breaking my heart seeing him like this, but I was so hurt from what he had done, yet he needed me right now and I wasn't going to hold a grudge against him when he was unwell, I tried to hate him, but I just couldn't...

Y/N: Shushh... I'm here.....look...

He fluttered his eyes open slightly, a weak smile appearing on his face when his eyes meet mine...

Jungkook: Please don't leave me... p-please can't we make this work...

Before he could say anything I pecked his lips gently...

Y/N: Shush...you need to rest.....I'll go get your meds...

I was about to leave when I heard his voice cracking

Jungkook: No...please....stay with me a little longer...

Y/N: *sigh*...I'm right here.....

His grip on my wrist got tighter....that was going to leave a mark...but I didn't mind...I just sat next to him on the bed, while he pulled me closer to him.....cuddling closer to me...I just lay next to him while he slept holding my hand and hugging my waist with his heavy hands...

My eyes widened when he pulled me to lay beside him and his face was buried in my chest...I could feel my cheeks feel hot... it felt so good to be sleeping beside him after so long, remembering those days when I used to sleep peacefully when he used to hug me like this...I missed his clinginess.... his scent.... everything

Time Skip

Jungkook's POV

My sleep broke due to the sunshine and the heaviness on my chest... I looked around wondering where I was...trying to remember how I ended up here...when I look down and see the most beautiful sight, I see her, my Y/N hugging my waist with her tiny hands, while my hands were on her hips and her legs were over mine and she was sleeping comfortably...

I smiled at the sight and leaned forward to peck her lips when a noise interrupted me and I looked up meeting the fear of my life...Namjoon hyung was sitting there boring his eyes onto us, I subconsciously pulled her closer to me, so that he wouldn't take her away from me...

Jungkook: W-what ..do... you want....

I spoke in whatever voice I could manage...

Namjoon: I thought we decided yesterday you won't be seeing her again...

Namjoon's POV

I decided to come clean to Jiyoung. There was no point hiding anything...she was really upset with me lashing out at him like that... but she understood my feelings...Even my heart felt heavy when I realized I might have been too violent with Jungkook in anger, so I went to his room...

I saw them sleeping soundly in each other's embrace, but I wanted to see if this was two-way and not forced and I decided to wait, after a while, I saw Jungkook open his eyes and caress my sister's cheeks, which was pissing me off, and when I saw him leaning over to kiss her I cleared my throat getting his attention...

Jungkook: W-what ..do... you want....

I wanted to remind him of what we decided yesterday

Namjoon: I thought we decided yesterday you won't be seeing her again

Jungkook: Please...I-I-...

I could see his hands gripped my sister closer to his body and he was hyperventilating, his eyes were teary and the movement woke her up....She took a moment to realize what was happening

Y/N: Jungkook? What's wrong, why are you breathing like that...

Then she looked at what Jungkook's eyes were staring at... and she looked at me and sighed.

Namjoon: Good Morning...and what the fuck is going on?

Y/N: I uh...fell asleep taking care of him...

Namjoon: You want me to repeat it again Y/N? Come on let's go...

She looked at him and he shook his head pleading her not to go... holding on to her like a baby...

Y/N: *sigh* No...I'll stay with him for some time.... a-as a doctor

With that I could see a faint smile on his lips, I smiled mentally hoping things were getting better between them, and left them alone...

Y/N's POV

When I looked him in his teary bambi eyes, I just couldn't leave him alone, I knew this was a misunderstanding...but I was having a hard time forgiving and forgetting here

Jungkook: I...I..uh...

Y/N: Shush... don't say anything... calm down.... breathe ...

I see Jungkook struggling to calm his breathing, I gently caress his back ....and after a while, he starts breathing normally...

Y/N: Did he scold you?

He shook his head...

Y/N: Then why did you get scared... huh?

And he snuggles onto my lap while I tap his head trying to put him to sleep but he doesn't shut his eyes.....

Y/N: Don't worry Kook, I wont go... you can sleep...

Jungkook:  I will fight with him if I have to.... I won't let Hyung take you away...

Y/N: *chuckle* Why didn't you fight with him yesterday dummy? Why didn't you hit him back when he hit you? Black belt for what?

Jungkook: I... didn't know you hurt yourself... the blood on the gown.... I just froze... I just wanted Hyung to punish me

Y/N: I don't know why you guys thought it was blood.... it was just wine... It doesn't even look like blood, even Namjoon and Taehyung thought its blood, do I look suicidal to you all? I just spilled wine since I drank a lot when you left me...

His jaw dropped but he still continued to whine

Y/N: Now let me ask the nurse to get you food... before you pass out again....

Jungkook suddenly holds my wrist and looks at me...

Jungkook: Will... will you give me another chance?

Y/N: I am glad your family is okay... but now you need to join them back... have you thought about that?...

His eyes teared up more probably remembering his throne is waiting for him now that everything was stable...I sighed knowing the little world we had made...our little normal life....it would be no more....

Jungkook nodded... Shattering my heart once again.....

Y/N: You have to go back to your world... and take care of things... even if I ever do forgive you... I don't think we can be together while you are in the business... its a good life for me... so i-it's a ----- it's a dealbreaker for me...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•