13. For me

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Two months later

Y/N's POV

It had been 2 months exactly since our wedding day... I called him multiple times, but after a few days even his phone was unreachable... I couldn't do it anymore... he wasn't going to come back for me....he had left me....without even telling me what my mistake was...

I was running out of hope...there was nothing left... just the 4 months' worth memories... really sweet memories... Tears ran down my face while I packed everything up in a box and threw it in my car... his clothes... our wedding shopping... our pictures... everything... all those objects were proof I wasn't dreaming and those 4 months were real... we really did  live happily... I felt like I was slowly going crazy... thinking he was just a dream.... but that's why I had kept his ring around my neck... it reminded me I am sane and maybe it was just my bad luck...or maybe I wasn't enough...that he didn't think of coming back to me....

A week after my wedding date I had already resumed work....but coming back home was scary... all his memories... scattered throughout the house was only driving me crazier... I craved for his presence, even begged god to give him back to me but  nothing... 

I gave up on the voice messages since it would only give me anxiety waiting for his calls day and night, staying in that home was giving me panic attacks, a small knock on the door and I would spring up thinking he had come home and when it would be someone else

I would breakdown crying at little things.... I had to put an end to this...I was only killing myself.... so I decided to shift to a different place... New home , new work place... and that's it... I was ready to start over again... all alone.... but I was going to be ok... I was going to be patient... I had done this before...

Jungkook's POV

It had been two months or so.... I hated her to the core of my heart and I hated myself that I still missed her... Namjoon and Jiyoung were still out of it... some internal injuries wouldn't heal... or so I was told... *sigh*

I wake up alone on the bed again, I feel the surroundings of the bed hoping to find her beside me but of course it was just a feeling I had every day in the morning. My head was hurting to death... Waking up to the worst hangover ever... I ruffle my hair trying to figure out what was happening around me when I hear Jin hyung yelling at me on top of his voice...

Jin: Jungkoookkk!!! You can't bring alcohol home....keep your shit out of my house you brat.....

It was the elder brother inside him talking.... I had to clean up the mess...and go visit my sister....

She lay peacefully, her wounds were getting healed but my wounds were fresh...I remembered all the evidence...of how he treated my little sister...I was going to do something much worse but all I had to do was wait for him to wake... last month I almost killed him in his sleep... he ended up wounded but Jin stopped me on time... I was glad... I had to punish him properly.... death would be too kind....

The doctors around here were always shaking...I guess I was too intimidating for them....but sometimes they would just stutter too much even when I was being extra calm and soft...as long as they took care of her...I didn't give a damn...I hated doctors....Well for obvious reasons...

Time skip

I came back home and there was some good news...Namjoon was close to consciousness...there was some movement even yesterday but today was even better...

I look at Hyung who is waiting hopefully...for him to wake up...

Jungkook: Hyung its time...I'm going to go get her...

Jin: You can't be serious Jungkook... we triple checked everything, she has nothing to do with this... so let's keep her out of this....

Jungkook: I don't care... I want my revenge... and you were the one who wanted me to avenge our baby sister... and now I will... blood for blood...

I hated how he always took her side... it was an eye for an eye... everything was black and white for me... no maybes... just a yes or a no... and I took my men, and stormed to her very new job location... she probably changed he job coz she was worried I would find her and snap her neck....

Y/N's POV

I was prepping for another surgery when I heard a lot of ruckus outside...and since I was a board member at the hospital it was only my duty to figure out what was wrong...

I rushed out...asking my junior doctors to start the surgery and continue....while I went out and checked the scene... A group of men were beating up the security while another man walked proudly....

My heart shook when I saw him... am I dreaming?... is it really him? he looks different... I immediately touched my ring trying to check if this was real... and it felt worse than a pinch but it really was real... he was beating up the men and I had to stop it... there was so much blood...

Y/N: Jungkook? Wh...What...are....y..you...you. ..are..you...okay?... .

I said whatever I could...while he just stood there looking at me... he looked so different, his hair had grown longer... and his eyes were different... full of darkness... he seemed like the Jungkook before he met me... I ran to him... taking him into a hug... he didn't hug me back only glared at me

I cupped his cheeks gently checking again if he was real, my breathing was abnormal and I was fighting to stay conscious, I didn't care at that moment that he was missing from 2 months, I was more of a present is a gift person and I was so happy that he was near me... 

Y/N: Kook... a-are you alright... y-your hand... its hurt...don't worry... I got you... d-did you come back for me?.... 

I looked at him hopefully... but he didn't say a word... so I continued talking... I had so much to tell him... how much I missed him...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•