38. Be gentle

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkooks POV

She wasn't wrong, past few months I was into work, defeating enemies, killing people, drinking my pain away ... whatever would stop me from going crazy in her absence... but it clearly pissed her off more.... 

I knew she expected me to return back to her... and I wanted to, I swear I've just been waiting for that moment, but it was more than impossible now, my dad was alive and he wouldn't let me, and I couldn't break his heart.... 

I always wondered how she went against her dad so easily and still had his love... what broke me even more, that she was still helping me, overworking herself behind the scene, making more allies behind my back and gave all the credit to her brothers and Jimin, she would simply say 'Haha I m not part of your family' and fuck off like it was nothing... 

She was living alone, I kept my eyes on her, she looked more upset than usual... I only saw her smile when she was with the baby... and sometimes when Jimin would make her laugh after 100 unsuccessful attempts, all of us were worried for her, but she was pushing everyone away... I was getting tired of her doubting my love and it was hard for me keeping myself away from touching her....

I took a towel and dipped it in some warm water placing it on the little bruises on her tiny feet while she relaxed on the bed...closing her eyes... we both had calmed our emotions down... and I was back to craving for her touch....

Jungkook: How do we get rid of the make up... you have your remover here?...

Y/N: Y-yeah its in the bag....

I poured some on the cotton pad and helped her remove her make up while I removed mine as well... it was not polite to go to a wedding with tattoos and bruises so I had a thick coat of foundation on my face, and hands... I saw her eyes go wide for a second as she must've realised that it was my foundation that smelled feminine, it's not my fault if all the foundations smell like woman's make up...

Y/N: W..why are you wearing makeup...?

Jungkook: Coz its my sisters wedding?!...all Hyungs were wearing make up... you think Jimin and Tae Hyungs tattoos just vanished for one night? *scoff*

She didn't say anything she just looked around while I changed myself in the bath room into a robe.... I dried my hair sitting in front of the mirror, when I caught her looking at me through the mirror...

Jungkook: You can look at me all you want....you own me....

I got up proceeding towards where she was resting... I saw her shift in the bed... trying to look away... so I undid my robe, letting it fall off me...

Y/N: W-what are you doing.... Jeez go wear something....

I didn't listen to her and lay beside her.... covering myself with the sheets...

Y/N:G-go sleep on the couch....

But I didn't budge... simply looked at her letting her know I was wanting her warmth....

Y/N: Fine... I'll sleep on the couch then...

Y/Ns POV

I suddenly felt his hand on my waist, literally grabbing me towards his naked body as I tried to push him off... why does he have to sleep naked... shameless...

Jungkook: Stop struggling... just lay with me... give a rest to your hatred for today, no ones here, no one will know, no one will judge you for laying next to me... 

He tried to crack a joke...

Jungkook: Please.... I'm here now....

He whispered in my ears... as it calmed me down for some reason.... I lay still...not pushing anymore....