22. Hurt

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin's POV

What a joke, here I was anticipating he is going to make love to me tonight... I hated rough, jeez is their whole family like this.... a few minutes back his sister was treating me like meat and now her brother was rubbing alcohol on my wounds.... what a family...God!

I sighed and saw Jungkook come out of his room with swollen eyes he looked at me and his eyes became tearier, he proceeded towards me and I thought he is coming to pick a fight again....

Jungkook: Hyung... I'm sorry for earlier....

He managed to say it in between his breakdown...I sighed at his state...I couldn't see him like this....I was so tempted to tell him the truth to see him smile again...he hadn't smiled in 2 months....but I had promised Y/N and so I just nodded and let him find his way back...

Jimin: You are apologizing to the wrong person Kook....

Jungkook: I shouldn't have hit you... I'm sorry about that... I have screwed up enough...

The little pout on his face formed and eyes were swollen...I gave him a hug and he sighed.... Leaving me alone in the balcony

I spent some time alone...looking at the moon...the cool wind through my hair, it was soothing my wounds... I saw Taehyung coming towards me and I rolled my eyes and looked away.... when I felt his arms snaking around my waist...

Taehyung: My baby doesn't like it rough?

I just sigh and he snuggles closer to my body...

Taehyung: I'm sorry... I wont do it again... come back to bed with me hmm?

He began placing sloppy kisses on my neck, while his hands gently caressed my abdomen...he was breathing heavily, I guess he was needy, he pressed his body on me and I could feel his boner... when we heard footsteps incoming...

Jin's POV

Jungkook was missing from the bed so I decided I should bring him back when I heard moans from the balcony, when I approached, I met with Taehyung and Jimin....

Jin: What are you two doing here?

Taehyung: Mind your own business...

Jimin shot glares at Taehyung for speaking to me like that and I could see Taehyung mouth "sorry" to him but not me...

Jimin: Hyung... are you okay? Is there something you need?

Jin: What were those noises?

Jimin: W-what n-noises.... There weren't any noises... did you hear anything Tae?

Taehyung: Nope...

The two of them were sweating like they had committed a crime... I noticed Jimin's chest which was now bleeding...

Jin: Jimin-ah did you really sleep with her...?

Jimin: I-It's personal... I don't wanna talk about it...

Jin: Fine...do you want me to treat those hickeys? They look like they hurt... 

Jimin: y-yes please....

Jin: She went to hard on you to prove her point didn't she?

Jimin: Y-Yeah s-slightly...

Taehyung: Pftt... why is this making me so angry...

Time skip...

Next day

Jungkook's POV