30. Consent

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV

I was back to work, I pulled him up to a comfortable place and began bandaging his hand when he pulled me closer... god, can't he keep his hands to himself...

Jungkook: I'll get shot every day if I get to see you up so close...

I just looked away trying not to blush at his ever-cheesy lines... 

This was exactly the reason I didn't want to see him anymore... coming back home with wounds I wasn't going to deal with that shit... and then those cheesy lines...

Jungkook: I leave you alone for three weeks and you think you can touch another man? Are you trying to get Jimin Hyung killed?... or do you want me dead?... hmm?

I scoffed pissed with how he was butting into my personal life....he connected his forehead with mine and looked into my eyes.....

Jungkook: Y/N, Please... Let's get back together... it's getting really hard for me to live without you...

Y/N: I'll only take you back when I sleep with another man and avenge myself first...

His eyes suddenly turned dark, he was angry... I didn't care... I just showed him the way out but he pulled me closer to him, this time a little roughly... I could differentiate his touches. His breath was hitting my lips, and he was staring at my lips... when I slightly push him trying to get him away from me.... he only pulled me closer...

He got down from the bed and put me on it, Damn he can't put so much pressure on his arm... has he lost it...

There wasn't enough space for two, it was a single bed, but he got on top of me anyways... staring at me with those jealous eyes while I stared back at them with the same intensity...

Jungkook: You want payback? then take that gun and shoot me...

He leaned further... sniffing in my scent from my neck... as he moaned my name...

Jungkook: Y/N-ah... I am addicted you... fuck.....

I could tell he was horny, at this point just taking a whiff of my scent was making him hard, and I could feel him rub it over me...

Y/N: Try rehab.... and get the fuck off me... What do you want? ...

Jungkook: Your consent, I want to touch you... it's been so fucking long...I can't go on without your love... without feeling your lips... I'm going crazy without you.... Please.... stay with me...

He was not the only one who was dying for some sexual attention... my hand involuntarily traveled to his face, tucking his long locks behind his ears. 

My eyes drifted to his lips, he was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down as I got closer to him and I was about to lose myself in his intoxicating manly scent but when he leaned further, my eyes drifted to his neck.. I could see slight swelling,... 

My hand traveled to his neck, and touched his skin to see what the reason was... was he having an allergic reaction to the meds?.... oh fuck no... it was a new tattoo... the mark of a leader... etched on his skin with black ink... I knew what it meant.... he had taken over the throne...he tried to hold my hand when he realized what my eyes were looking at but it was too late...

Y/N: *scoff* Congratulations Mr.Jeon... so much for promising that you won't go back... moreover you are their leader now... get the fuck out...

I scoffed looking away... I felt cheated on... all over again...