16. The younger the smarter

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung's POV

She was making so much sense...I don't know why I didn't see these things before...

She spoke again while quickly writing down an address on a chit and handing it to Jin...

Y/N: Jin...can you please check with the address... if they had a couple coming in for a vacation.. maybe a married couple.... you can find your proof there...

Jungkook: Excuse me?? Are you even listening to yourself....What stories are you making to save yourself...?

Y/N: Do I look like I need saving? 

The two of them were just yelling at each other now....gosh someone make them stop....

Jin: Calm down both of you... I'll check this out... give me an hour....

Jungkook: Hyung it still doesn't explain the chains...

Y/N: That's just couple doing couple stuff... Come on its not like you haven't requested for something like that....

Jungkook's eyes widen but my blood was on boiling on medium high...she was always this bold but I was her brother...and I never liked her being near guys....

Taehyung: What? What did he make you do?? What did you make her do..?JEON!!...

He didn't open his mouth he just kept quiet looking on the floor...the topic being too awkward for him to talk out in open...

Y/N: Now the other question is where did you even get these photos...who gave them to you? this seems like an elaborate plan...

Jin: We got a tip.... And we followed it...and when we were at the hospital....they said she had been assaulted by the man they found in the accident... and both are unconscious since then...

Y/N: J-Jin... h-how did you know Jungkook was staying with me...

She asked almost scared.... while Jungkook looked a Jin with his doe eyes...

Jin: W-we uh... somebody tipped us Y/N... we thought its one of our intel... but---

Jungkook: You have got to be kidding me!... Why didn't you tell me this before?...

Taehyung: How does it matter now?... its over... problem solved...

She looked at Jungkook and sighed...I could see his expression becoming worried...he was sweating bullets...I had no idea what was troubling him, But it was good to watch him so worried...

Jin took some time to cross check with the hotel...while my sister comes to me and ... and signals the guards to open the chains and they don't even wait for their bosses instruction they just unchain me, my sister's dark aura...

Y/N: I'm sorry I was so late I didn't imagine all this....did they hurt you?

Taehyung: Hurt me? N-no.... you know what?  I take it back...I'm happy... no I am thrilled to see you...

Y/N:*chukles* Ok you moody kid, me too....

Taehyung: uh...Y/N.... That Jeon boy..... He didn't....uh.... you know.....do anything...? the thing about the chains... I mean...

Y/N: Relax we don't want that brain working too hard....

She says tapping on my head and we giggled, I laughed at her joke for a while....but then our expressions became serious.... we hadn't seen each other in 4 years....

We spoke for a while when her eyes stopped at my thighs...when I realised what she was looking at...

Y/N: Tae are those blood stains?