24. Everything's alright now

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV

Whoa, what's with the silence... I can see their tear stains... anyways I don't give a shit at how they are feeling, because it's in no way close to my pain... I smile at everyone in the room as I give them good news... they must be missing their sister... lucky them at least they have my sympathy...

Y/N: Boys, now leave the past behind and put a smile on your face, Jiyoung is awake, don't see her with those tears in your eyes... 

Jin and Jungkook exchanged happy glances and ran to see their sister... I follow them out and see Jiyoung's eyes fluttering and looking around everywhere... getting adjusted to the light...

Jiyoung: Joon-ah?

She whispers and I approach her...

Y/N: Jiyoung-shi...he is fine... he is sleeping right now... I'm his sister...

Jiyoung: Y/N?

I slightly nod... I was right, she would remember me, we had met long back... I tell her to relax

Y/N: Your brothers are here...

Jiyoung smiles listening to the news about her brothers... it was a very teary reunion....few months back all of them thought the other was dead...and now so many months later they were having a family reunion...?

That was the uncertainty of life...I was happy to see them have a cute family moment and sat next to Namjoon... who was also moving around... probably disturbed by the Jeons who were being quiet loud... unruly Jeons...

Taehyung came and sat beside me holding my hand... honestly I had never seen Taehyung so emotional...

Taehyung: Thank you Y/N... for everything...

I hummed in response and lay my head on his shoulder...closing my eyes... trying to clear my head... After a few moments Namjoon got up...

Namjoon: Y/Nie?

I hugged him lightly making sure his wounds aren't effected... and Taehyung just waved from far... Jungkook had made fresh wounds on him when he was unconscious I need to come up with a good excuse for those... they weren't deep, but the one on the wait seemed a little painful for sure... 

Namjoon: The Lees...

Taehyung: Hyung, Y/N already figured that out, you are late to the party...

Namjoon smiled and suddenly his smile faded when he looked around frantically his eyes were desperate, it was clear he was looking for Jiyoung

Y/N: Relax Romeo, she is in the next room... with her brothers....*clears throat* ...your dear wife is fine...

Namjoon blushed looking away... aww he was red as a tomato... so adorable...

Namjoon: Sorry... she wanted a private wedding and we thought we could celebrate it later ....but the Jeon mansion was burnt down and then the car accident....

I ignored all the lame excuses he had to give to keep things less stressful

Y/N: Oohooo.... Kim Namjooonnah found himself a bride....and he didn't even bother to call us... ouch my weak sisterly heart....

While I began my regular teasing and over acting to lighten the mood.... I heard the door open revealing a very upset Jungkook and Jin....

Y/N: Tae... talk to him... Ill speak to the Jeons...

Y/N: What happened? Is everything okay?

Jin: T-they got married Y/N... I don't know what to say...

Y/N: What's there to say... Pray for their happiness and fear for your lives...