36. Heart attack

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N POV

That's just peachy, Ughh Y/N you should have known it wasn't ok to come back here, Now I was alone in the room of course with the handsome as fuck, semi suicidal patient...

Y/N: A-are you feeling okay?

Jungkook: Hmm... What happened to me.... heart attack?

Y/N: Lol... you just fainted... probably a little gas, since your diet is messed up...

Jungkook coughed and his cheeks were red with embarrassment... he started looking elsewhere...

I sigh... massaging my temples... I could see Jungkook staring at me... his eyes were scanning me...up and down...and he was staring at my lips...

Jungkook's POV

She was wearing a dress, a tight fit one, it made her breasts pop up and her ass look firm... her lips were painted red and her hair was tied up in a bun giving me a clear view of that collarbone and neck...over that she wore the doctor's white long coat... what is up with her dress sense... she was not like this before...

My eyes were staring at her red plump lips for too long while I was wondering how she could wear such an outfit to the hospital....isn't it too revealing and uncomfy ...

She caught me staring when I looked away quickly making it as not awkward as I could...

Jungkook: Thank you...for everything you are doing for my family...

Y/N: I am doing this for Jiyoung.... and of course my brothers...

And her phone rang...she quickly picked it up...turning her back on me...

OTP

Y/N: Yeah tell me...

Yoongi: So Jimin just told me...are you okay?

Y/N: Hmm yeah...I'm sorry about ditching the hospital...

Yoongi: Relax...it's your hospital too, do what you want...

Y/N: *chuckled* Thank you for your kindness, your majesty...

Yoongi: I'm missing you in the OT though... the first case was boring since I didn't have you blabbering throughout...

Y/N: *chuckles*...don't worry I'll come back soon...I miss you too....then we will take baby Min for ice cream ok?

Y/N POV

As soon as I cut the call my phone was snatched away I turned back to see Jungkook on his feet glaring at me with his dewy red eyes...

Y/N: Y-you needs to rest...

Jungkook: What is it that he has that I don't? huh? A kid?

Y/N: Wh-what?

He moved closer to me while I tried to dodge him... but he had my hands pinned to the sides of my head to the wall

Jungkook: If you are having a baby fever I can help you, help us...

He said while his lips were just a few centimeters away from mine, I could see his chest heaving up and down... 

Y/N: Ju... Jungkook...mnghf

I called him...but the next second I could feel his lips on me....devouring me roughly, I was blank for a few seconds, he let my hands go and hugged my waist, the kiss was rough and quite unlike him...

Y/N: Kook...

He harshly pulled away hitting his hand on the wall loudly making me flinch

Jungkook: WHY WON'T YOU KISS ME BACK?