7. Selfish?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's PoV

I relax on the couch waiting for her to come home...I put the box on the table and pick her one of those sexy short skirts she has been hiding...

All she wears at home is her baggy pajamas and her oversized tops...

It's a blessing to see she has so many revealing clothes, I didn't have a problem with her clothes, it's just that I would barely get a glimpse of her skin...

My thoughts come to a halt when I see her carefully walking home...looking everywhere...hoping I'll be asleep or something but I was fresh and ready...

Y/N's POV

Fuck he is right here....I tiptoe into the house while he just looks at me like a hungry animal

Y/N: I can explain...

Jungkook: Before you do any of that...take a shower and wear this for me....

He says nonchalantly pushing a mini skirt and black matching lingerie.....

Y/N: But... it's...too

Jungkook: Short? Feel lucky I'm letting you put on clothes....it's your choice... these or no clothes...

I quickly grab those clothes glaring at him and running towards my room, damn his criminal side was showing...

Jungkook: 10 minutes... after that I don't care what you are wearing I'm coming in... don't forget who I was in my past life... I will do what I say...

I hurry before the time runs out, quickly putting on the clothes...I look in the mirror...trying to control my breathing, I can't go out like this...my breasts are exposed too much, my erect nipples are clearly seen, and the skirt... my ass is on full display even if bend a little ....

Jungkook: Y/N? Come to daddy.... princess....

He must be nine kinds of horny to be doing all this..... it was turning me on but I had never been like this in front of a man... He was my first, I hear the door knob twist and I quickly try and cover myself with my hands...

Jungkook's POV

My breath hitches looking at her... she is looking so fucking stunning.... her curves look so well defined in these tight clothes... I see her timidly standing in front of the mirror covering her barely covered body with her hands , trying to pull her skirt down... I try to make the environment more comfortable...

Jungkook: Why are you hiding yourself...you are truly beautiful...you make these slutty clothes look elegant...

I chuckle at my own line...I wasn't lying she just looked so good like a doll.... I had seen many women in life... but she was a goddess... someone I would kill for...

Jungkook: Don't worry baby I just want you to cook for me...

Y/N: You want to watch me cook? Like this?...

Jungkook: Ill just watch you... You can trust me....

I hear a sigh of relief from her side ....she simply nods and proceeds towards the kitchen slightly tugging on the hem of her skirt trying to cover her thighs...

I shift the couch facing her backside and strip myself, I see her trying to figure out what I was doing but I ask her to look front

Jungkook: No looking back... you focus on the cooking Ill focus on you...you hear me baby?

Y/N: Yes daddy... I hear you...

My eyes widen at her bold words.... Fuck she never seizes to surprise me... I watch her getting to work and as I had imagined her skirt was too short... I could see her ass moving as she moved and I could feel she was doing it on purpose..., her thongs that covered her holes...I wanted to rip them off and fuck her.... I was already hard, I controlled myself, and decided I'll be stroking myself tonight watching her... this was way more satisfying than watching porn behind her back...