34. Finders Keepers

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Author's POV

The drinks came in and the trio clinked their glasses quickly downing them one by one...Jimin was already drunk and resting his head on the table.... while the two were mildly high, still talking to each other....

Yoongi: If I call his boyfriend, he is going to have an amazing time once again...its better we don't... I'm sick of Park having such a good time......

Y/N laughed loudly... her top strap was loose and it was sliding down... Yoongi looked at her shoulder and his eyes softened, he gently moved his hand fixing her dress and he earned a gentle smile from her....

He looked at her smiling lips, and he didn't know what it was but he felt like kissing her... and so he gently pecked the corner of her lips making her blush... regretting immediately afterwards....

Yoongi: Sorry... I couldn't.... I should've asked.... I mean... I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable....

Y/N: I think your alcohol is finally hitting... Min Yoongi... desperate to find a wife...

Yoongi: Yahh don't tease me... I'm having a hard time at home....

Y/N: I know... I got you... you don't have to force yourself.... I'm really okay with whatever the plan is....

Yoongi: You are still young.... I want you to take your time, think about it a little more....

Y/N: You talk like you are 50 Min...

He rubbed his eyes with his palms his sight getting blurry... he felt like closing the gap between them... Y/N was carefully watching his movements, he came in close and held her hand... intertwining fingers with her and keeping his head on her shoulder... Y/N snuggled closer her head resting on his and they breathed slowly....

Yoongi: You miss him a lot don't you? Stupid girl...

Y/N: Hmm...

It made Jungkooks heart jump to hear that.... but the fact that she blamed herself for everything was eating him inside...

Yoongi: I can be him.... You can even call me by his name I wouldn't mind *chuckle* of course I won't feel like him since I'm bigger and better...

Y/N: *chuckle* Tempting....

Yoongi: I'll say anything that makes you smile... You have done a lot for me and my family... Im willing to do everything to make this work... to make you happy... 

Y/N: Just hold me, I don't want to be alone tonight...

Yoongi: Hmmm okay...

He held her by her waist pulling her up for a dance, they swayed for sometime.... but then they had a few more drinks and the music was getting really loud and there bodies were extremely close.... she put her hands around his neck swaying to the rhythm while his hands were going up and down her waist... 

They seemed like they were finally letting go of their pasts when they looked at each other, their expressions suddenly turning serious... Y/N was really drunk...it was in her eyes. She cupped his cheeks and he looked hungrily at her lips... he was about to proceed when she leaned forward resting her head on his shoulder... she had passed out... Yoongi sighed...

Trying to calm his heartbeat, lifting her up in his arms and placing her on the lounge.... He fanned her with the menu card and woke Jimin up....

Jungkook on the other hand, was drunk in jealousy more than the alcohol...when he saw them dance together, laughing and giggling, he wanted to take his gun and off that man....he would have if Taehyung hadn't come on time and made him sit and watch the show.....