35. The morning intruder

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook woke up with a sharp pain piercing his head... massaging his temples... he looks around feeling empty... Scenes from yesterday suddenly flashed in his mind as he tried to remember...

He cleans himself and heads to the dining area for food... when he comes across a figure... in a white doctor's gown... doing a checkup on Mr. Kim

Jungkook: Is everything alright Mr. Kim?

Mr. Kim: Ah..yes...doctors these days...

But the doctor whose face was not visible, dared to cut him off, Jungkook's eyes widened as the voice seemed so familiar...

Min Yoongi: I don't know about doctors these days but we care about your health... your blood pressure is no good... Jiyoung-shi...please keep the salt away...

Jiyoung: Oppa...I'm tired of telling him but he always wants those salty side dishes... Appa please listen to him...your health is important...

Jungkook: How did you get in here? ...

Min Yoongi: Through the front door... Mr.Jeon...

Jiyoung: Kookie...he is Dr.Min Yoongi...he is Y/N's friend...

Jungkook was just all the more furious...his eyes were watering due to the anger he was holding within...He bowed down understanding the situation and greeting him and Yoongi just chuckled...

Mr. Kim: Yoongi and Y/N are friends from high school... they've been practically raised together....now they even work at the same hospital...

Mr. Kim explained the whole past story while Jungkook simply nodded trying not to let anything affect him

Mr. Kim: Ah Yoongi...Jimin hinted she was dating someone...is it you?

Yoongi: Why do you worry about her appa... let her live her life how she wants... she is a grown up...

Mr. Kim: Yahh!!...and when she cares for me? Do you think I don't understand why you come here every week to take my blood pressure...?

Yoongi: Aigooo please keep me out of your family drama... for the record, she pays me to come here...

Mr. Kim: I know it in my heart she isn't doing well... and now you are forcing her to go to that godforsaken tour...

Yoongi: Waahhh....yaaah Jimin-ah tell him how she is forcing us... You think I want to live in a desert for 6 months?? Don't get me wrong but I am the fucking CEO... I don't wanna leave my jacuzzi and take cold shower... but I can't let her and Jimin go alone either...

Jimin coming from the background with Taehyung... joining them on the table

Jimin: Well it's true...*Chuckle*

Taehyung: Why do you have to go... Yoongi Hyung is going... that's enough.

Jimin: Yahh...I can't trust this Hyung... he is more adventurous than her.. he might take her to the battlefield and ask her to fight...

Yoongi: Yah Jimin... don't you think you talk a lot for a nurse...

Mr. Kim: Yoongi... you are like my son... I heard about your divorce, I'm really sorry about that...

Yoongi: UGHHH why do you all have to come back to that... I got divorced not shot in the head... 

Mr. Kim: What about your son...he is only a year old, and I've been keeping an eye on Y/N, she is taking good care of you and your son isn't she?

Yoongi: She is... but..-

Mr. Kim: Then just... maybe... if you can settle down with her... I think it will be good for both of you... and your son too...