training of the slimes

[Azusa)
hey Laika I think Faifa and Shalsha need more training in magic.

[Laika)
of course milady what kind of magic do you think I should teach i've never taught children before.

[Azusa)
I think properly basic offence and high defense magic first their bodies have weak cores but space would be best in the future but now they don't have enough magic give them a few years and they'll have to start on space magic sense humans struggle with space magic due to their complex bodies they should be able master it rather quickly.

[Laika)
ok milady do you think humans will really attack demihuman and demon kingdom I do not they would really attack here you are the strongest in the world.

[Azusa)
I'm not worried about the human's only the weird amount of hero's 7 of them in one year there was only 1 hero in the past 300 hundred years what's creation them why are they here it makes no sense the demon lord has made no advances in 500 hundred years.

so I tried to get into contact with the goddess but there was no answer so went to the church in the capital to find answers they refused to answer my questions so I released my magic to make them unfortunately one of the hero's was there he was pretty strong for a human he managed to dodge my first magic attack well I hit him with a wind blast to ko him you demon lord Beelzebub and Flatorte could defeat him easily speaking of Flatorte where is she.

[Laika)
hmm I believe she's with Halkara in the forest gathering herbs for a new energy drink .

[Azusa]
really what kind is it this time.

[Laika]
umm female and male enhancement .

[Azusa)
why is she female making enhancement drugs is she worried about stamina she is pretty weak her thick body should make up for that through most guys or girls wouldn't mind .

[Laika)
you misunderstood she making male version to understand how there thing works her desire is to make a female version of theirs so she could play with you if you got drunk.

[Azusa)
sigh do I want to know why flatorte is helping her make it.

[Laika)
properly not but ill tell ya she failed again to get another male so she's going to try to get a female dragon with it if it works she said no male dragon knows how to play dirty so she will.

[Azusa)
by the gods most of my friends are weirdos I hope she finds a weird dragon soon who knows what she'll do.
_______________

off in a different universe Veldora sneezes again somebody must be talking about me.

[Ramiris)
flies around his head a true dragon getting sick that's a first maybe a girls talking about you she must be very strange and have bad taste giggles teleports away to avoid getting caught .

[Veldora)
damn brat she's getting cocky I'll get you another day lets go see what Rimuru heads to his office hey Shion where's rimuru .

[Shion)
sigh he left us to have fun while we do his paperwork he flew off with diablo to visit a world with human slimes he said he'd be back in a few years .

[Veldora)
what how long has it been sense he's left I might be able to catch up no way am I getting left out of the fun he's so stingy these days why didn't he just create human slimes if he wanted slime company .

[Shuna)
he said he tried but they just exploded or turned into him he said he needed something new to create new human slimes so he's bride hunting in that he's been gone about 3 months so I doubt you could catch him.

[Veldora]
damn that slime I'll catch just you watch.

just then he flies through the roof making paperwork fly everywhere Shuna is absolutely pissed .