Allies Meet

[Ainz] well i was wondering when you would show up i thought i would have time to clean this mess up so was your mission a success or a failure ?

[Rimuru] of course it was a success the gods trying to invade made it easy well not like they were a threat to Makoto so how has it been going on your side .

[Ainz] pretty well we have taken out about half of the gods that came to attack through I'm sure the world has almost been destroyed i deemed it almost imposable to save without suffering major casualties .

[Rimuru] that was probably a wise move humans can reproduce rather quickly i can spare a couple for you after the war if you want.

[Ainz] no need i have a village i put to sleep in a safe place well if my subordinates haven't turned them into test subjects.

[Rimuru] too bad i was hoping to get rid of some fools i have in my world .

[war god Ross] you know we are right here keep telling us your plan you fools .

[Ainz] really it doesn't really matter with rimuru here you couldn't escape even if you ran to a different dimension the only reason you are still alive is because we are talking not fighting.

[war god Hilda] hmm Ross the blue haired kid is kind of cute do you mind letting me have him.

[war god ross ]really hilda why is your bad habits are coming out now they are god killers not angels or demons that you can man handle .

[Ciel] husband be carful they look like they want to play in bed if you are seduced by them don't expect anything from from me for a while.

[Rimuru] like i would be seduced by them i have better taste than that and ainz what are you looking at a mirror for ?

[Ainz] oh this is magic item that allows me to see what going on this world i wouldn't usually do this in battle but they only have a interest in getting into your pants not my fault perhaps you should change your form to avoid horny people.

[Rimuru] fine i'll change to my slime form .

[Ainz] really i meant something uglier

[war god hilda] oh my he has a super cute form too .

[war god ross] hmm he looks like one of my pillows i have at home .

[Ainz] well rimuru should i hurry this up i don't want to be slower than my subordinates .

[Rimuru]  well hurry up I'll help if needed [ciel can he defeat both of them on his own?]

[Ciel] yes his gear is better than theirs his only problem is that he specializes in casting magic while they look to specialize in close quarters combat .

[Ainz] don't underestimate me Rimuru if I can't even fight them off i would disgrace my guilds name.
Come gods enough talking .

[War god Hilda] your the only thing in my way of capturing my prey
[War god Ross] yes he must not be very strong if doesn't fight.

[Ainz] fools can't even tell when you're outmatched i shall be merciful by granting you death
[well how should I do it without giving all my cards away lets start with black hole to see if they can resist] .

Ainzs cast black hole

Ross] watch out hilda
Pushes her out of the way but losing arm.

Hilda] noo die nuclear blast

[Ainz] is that all you have Pathetic maximize magic true dark.

Ross] radiant light

[Ainz] ah not bad its time for you to die maximize magic true death

[Hilda] was that supposed to do something .

[Ainz] one down

[Hilda] huh Ross get up this is no time for jokes .

[Ainz] he's dead revive him weak god if you can't even do that you aren't even a god .

[Hilda] you'll pay solar flare , firestorm, holy smite,  nuclear blast,
Did that get him.

[Ainz] really my magic defense is really high you should've attacked me with that spear of yours .

[Hilda] damn it

[Ainz] really stupid maximize magic mine field, maximize magic grasp heart .

[Hilda] how is this possible for us to die like this.

[Rimuru] you picked the wrong opponents while being fake gods shall we go to your subordinates now.

[Ainz] when I last checked they were kicking their opponents around but thats to be expected its 8 vs 2 most people would lose to against those odds by the way is that  true dragon i saw yours?

[Rimuru] thats my brother no need to worry about them they should be here soon.

[Ainz] okay lets head to the surface just checked with my subordinates they don't want any help they're using those gods as training dummies.

To the surface

[Ainz] its going to be a pain to clean this up oh looks like our allies are here already?

[Rimuru] yes this Veldora and you already did some spying Makoto if I remember correctly .

[Ainz] yea a little bit welcome to the great tomb of Nazarick.