Pink

Rimuru's world
________
Morning has come
[Makoto]
Well sorry I'm still able to walk .

[Tomoe]
Really you're stamina has gotten better again and you wanting to explore is really unlike you .

[Makoto]
Who knows how long our alliance will last so I'm gonna explore this world a little bit starting with Rimuru's city.

[Tomoe]
Sigh fine I'll be on standby in case you need help.

[Message from Ainz]
I'm sending someone to scout with you .
__________

[Ainz]
I want someone to go with Makoto to scout Rimuru's city I'm thinking Sebas or Narberal Gamma both of you have a good amount of experience dealing with such matters but I'll need you to behave while in the city .

[Demiurge]
I believe Sebas would be better suited for that task Makoto is human Narberal isn't the best at dealing with humans of course I'm willing to go if necessary .

[Ainz]
Hmm Sebas would work but having you scout would bring splendid results but you going would slow the repairs so I shall send Sebas he wouldn't cause any suspicion .

[Sebas]
Lord Ainz how may I be of assistance .

[Ainz]
You shall join Makoto in the exploration of Rimuru's capital city tempest do not cause any trouble .

[Sebas]
Of course milord I have not this Makoto before I understand he's our ally for now.

[Ainz]
I only possess a little info about him other than rumors from what I can tell he would rather avoid trouble if possible has refused to show his world his true power and doesn't boast about his skills thats pretty much all I know .

[Sebas]
I have a bad feeling about going in there with so few we are dealing with a unknown force even if they might be our allies .

[Demiurge]
Thats true we don't know if they've been informed yet I believe
Narberal Gamma should accompany them also.

[Ainz]
Alright Narberal and Sebas Makoto is waiting by the entrance Demiurge we've got work to do.

[Narberal]
This seems to be a waste of time shouldn't we scout the normal way.

[Sebas]
That probably wouldn't work there is a barrier around the city the only way into the city is the gates and from what I've seen Rimuru's forces are probably stronger than ours.

[Narberal]
hmm don't believe you but I'll keep my mouth shut for now .

[Makoto]
Hello I see you're going to join me in scouting lets get going I'm gonna drop us off pretty far from the forest to avoid them seeing us teleport .

[Sebas]
Pardon me asking but why are you the leader of your world leading the scouting party.

[Makoto]
It's simple me and ainz think that Rimuru is from a similar world to mine so we think he's implemented some of it's ideas if our scouts know nothing it will be too obvious .

[Sebas]
Makes sense and how'd you get to your current world .

[Makoto]
Oh I was kidnapped and here we are far away from when Rimuru teleported us they shouldn't be looking around here for us I happened to get a peek at them they're not weak be on guard we are east of the city all we gotta do is follow the road .

[Narberal]
This road doesn't seem to be maintained weirdly there's nobody in sight.

[Makoto]
I'm betting they've flying machines and trains so not many people would travel on foot .

[Narberal]
How would you know that .

[Makoto]
I have good eyes to see pretty much everything so yes I see some trains moving large amount of cargo and flying machines I don't know exactly what they must have some magic to them .