Breaking

In I killed slimes for three hundred years world
___________________
With Guy Crimson

Guy Crimson
This Goddess is disappointing me it appears that if this world couldn't defeat you it isn't worth my time
Rain Misery lets go back through the gates take the slimes as a gift to Rimuru who knows he might be able to fix their souls wouldn't be the first time he's done something impossible.

Rain
Really this has been such a waste of time.

Misery
Before we go do you feel that .
____________________________
Other side of the world

The battle the battle between
The witch of the highlands Azusa vs
Goddess Jun and God Alex has been fierce .

The god Alex hasn't taken any  blows on the other hand the goddess Jun has taken several but has survived thanks to Alex distracting Azusa from delivering a fatal hit Azusa has lost most of her mind due to the strain that becoming a demon lord has placed on her it's only a matter of time before she completely loses it and becomes a true monster .

[Goddess Jun]
I hope you have a plan because she isn't weakening like you said.

[God Alex ]
It appears her soul decided a different route instead of self destruction it wants to become a monster in order to kill us we will need to sacrifice all of the remaining angels to give us a little to attack her like we did the barrier .

[Goddess Jun]
I hope we can do it with only the two of us I sent Goddess Yun a message but there was nothing there I assume she's already dead I only sense demon magic I guess they had a ace hidden up their sleeve .

[God Alex]
Focus the angels won't last long against her madness .
_______________________
Back to guy Crimson who decided to visit

Guy Crimson
Would you look at that that girl is consuming all of those without being able handle them .

Rain
Stupid move sending those angels at her if she kills all of them before they finish that spell they're completely screwed .

Misery
The slimes seem sad and terrified for some reason while looking at the girl.

Rain
Must have a connection to them watching a friend become a true monster before your eyes as a child must be traumatizing .

Misery
Wow that was shocking to hear that from you.

Guy Crimson
Watching angels being slaughtered is always amusing are those really gods have the standards for being one are kinda low aren't they .

Misery
Yes and no before Rimuru came to our world there'd only be what 4 to 8 individuals that could solo one but now I'm gonna bother counting this girl if she's able to regain her sanity she would be this worlds first awakened demon lord .

_______________________

To Azusa internal pov

Wendy the Seraphim who's soul got absorbed by Azusa .

Wendy
You're soul will melt away soon before you can kill the gods .

Azusa
Get the hell out of my head .

Wendy
No you killed me absorbed my soul I shall torment you for as long as I can before the souls destroy you .

Azusa
I might've lost control for now but I'll have it back soon.

Wendy
No you probably won't you can hear them can't you they desire your body they wish to come back to life the goddess was a fool to leave you in charge so incompetent can't even return their souls to the world to be reborn .