Slime and skeleton's

With Rimuru

[Rimuru] Ciel how many angels are there?

[Ciel] several million they aren't worth counting the only minor threat to any of our allies are the fake gods i suggest have Veldora go south and loop around the planet and have Makoto go east and loop around that should deal with some of them while we go the tomb it looks kinda interesting.

[Rimuru] I'm gonna head to ainz can you two handle the angels i suggest one go north and one go east 

[Makoto] sure it won't take too long i might call some of my subordinates to play with them they have been wanting to fight the angels after I told them the story

[Veldora] ok just standard stuff as long as there are no strange angels

[Rimuru] ok Veldora don't get distracted again i don't want to rescue you from another  trap that includes you Makoto.

[Makoto] every trap I have fallen into i have escaped but I might be unconscious afterwards through but I don't think this will be that dangerous

On a different note do you think this world will be ok they seemed to have tried to make it unable to sustain life if that was the purpose they should have just tried to pushed the moon into the planet there isn't really a reason to launch a ground invasion if you just destroy the place.

[Rimuru] the only reason to attack like this is to train their forces they seem to try to attack weaker worlds first well most of their scouts aren't able to see whats hidden in different dimensions or underneath the planet or they would not have split their forces in this case they probably thought ainz was the only threat but judging from one of his subordinates that I have met they judged wrong alright we'll talk later lets deal with them now .

[Veldora] off I go [there doesn't seem to be many kingdoms in the south looks like makoto is gonna have all the fun].

[Mokoto] I'm off Mio Tomoe Shiki come out  here go test the angels i want to know if the rest of my suborinates can handle them return to me or contact me if you have problems got it .

[Tomoe] of course I'll test their mental resistance to see if i can get any useful memories .

[Mio] while she waste time on that i'll devour all of them despite them tasting bad.

[Shiki] i'll go savage the nearby kingdoms to see if they have any useful magic tools.

[Makoto] hmm the gods seem to have entered that tomb it seems to have a bunch of space discortions mixed into it we'll let rimuru handle it lets speed up.

with Ainz the gods have entered nazarick

[Ainz][ the gods are not falling for weak traps i was hoping it would be easily separating them i guess they are actualy using their brains will we be able to handle four at a time ]

[Demiurge] how would you like to deal with these pests i have a couple ideas 

[Ainz] ok Demiurge im listening [ im glad he has some ideas my only idea was a hit in run or to lock them on a floor and use drain magic until they die]

[Demiurge] they do not know who killed the other gods but they know you are the master of this place so i suggest we use that  master this is traitorous of me but i would to ask yoou to be the bait to lure them into a trap.

[Albedo] how dare you ask master to be bait 

[Ainz] calm down albedo hmm it is a good idea to make it more believable by taking the old guards with me this might be bit fun so where should i lead them to ?

[Demiurge] into a portal that leads to the coliseum where we will grant them death .

[Ainz] excellent we should hurry our new allies will be arriving soon i'll go now i leave the rest to you . 

[Demiurge] you heard him lets go 

to the gods 

[war god Hilda] we must be getting close these undead are capable of fighting angels .

[war god Zack] oh don't worry hilda if this is all they have this should be quick.

[war god Ross] don't forget three gods died in here already they must have something else hidden.

[war god  Qin] ha i bet they killed each other they didn't like each other this the perfect place to do  it .

[war god Hilda] shut it and  focus huh what's that ?

[Ainz] welcome to your tomb weak gods show me your might go my death knights and old guard

[Zack] I'm taking his head [Qin] not if i get it first.

[Ross] get back here you fools [Hilda] it's hopeless ross lets focus on the death knights .

[Ainz] [a pity i only lured two of them oh it looks like rimuru has followed them ha I'll just send these two to the coliseum]   you two idiots fell into my trap begone opens portal.

[Zack] shit a portal [Qin] I'll be back for your head .

[Ross] damn it it should be ok its two on one.

[Rimuru] are you so sure of that i believe its one on one now .

[Authors note is this any good? And happy holidays yay heavy traffic