Dwarfs

In the world of I killed slime for 300 years

Authors note thank you for reads and votes and I apologize for not posting
____________________________________

Witch of the highlands Azusa]

[Azusa] alright how deep should I dig also they'll need a renewable source of water i should look for a underground spring hmm this will be difficult i'm on a time limit and I've never done anything like this we don't have any mines so asking the cult won't help much .

Maybe I could ask the spirits they would most likely help if I asked hmm no won't work they're in hiding in their elements.

i could look for a large cave to hide my followers I would need to teleport them over if I found one but that would take time.

I wish Laika was here she always studied a lot she might've known how to but she's aiding the demon army fight heros sigh I give up I'll go ask Cid and Natalie to see if they know anybody who knows how to safely make a bunker.

____________________

[With Natalie guild supervisor and cult leader]
hey Cid I just got back from gathering some of the supplies from the dead heros there wasn't much that survived but enough to last a little bit

but whats wrong with Azusa she looks very worried do you know what thats about all I've heard is good news today did something happen?

[Cid one of the leaders of the cult ]
I don't know much she spoke about angels swarming us not heros through other than that she's been mumbling about digging a bunker

[Natalie] should we try to find someone who knows how to aid her

[Cid] I don't think so all of the dwarfs are locked away in their keep to stay alive the heros have been blocking them from getting out i'm positive that they are digging a new exit but other than the demon territory the heros have control over pretty much everything they would be entering enemy territory and be blocked or killed again .

[Natalie ] i was hoping there would be some dwarfs who would leave their homeland

[Cid] I wouldn't leave their alcohol is fantastic and most dwarfs love family, food, and liquor all of which their kingdom has in abundance well maybe not now due to the war cutting off materials .

_______

[With Azusa] hello Natalie Cid how goes it any good news.

[Natalie] not really just we found a bit of the hero's supplies .

[Cid] none but we might've found a solution for the bunker that you wanted but it would take some time .

[Azusa] oh do tell i'm tired of thinking about it.

[Natalie] we could aid the dwarfs with dealing with their hero problem in exchange for hiding us .

[Azusa] yea that might be faster where do the dwarfs live i don't think I've met very many in my 300 years?

[Cid] well they don't usually come out for very long.

[Natalie] yes they are very similar to you.

[Azusa] of course a slow life is the best life it's unfortunate that things are no longer slow .

so will I have time to aid the dwarfs I need to be in the demon kingdom soon .

[Natalie] here's an idea go to the demon kingdom tell them you're going to aid the dwarfs today so the heros will send reinforcements to stop you from forming an alliance with them .

[Azusa] that could work but we are humans so they might just attack on sight i would need to wait until the heros launched a attack then destroy them to ask for a meeting or I could put a barrier around the entrance to keep the hero's out of the way .

[Cid] we'll follow you no matter what

[Azusa]  okay I'll be back soon

_________

《Suddenly a cultest scout barges into the room》

[ Cultest scout] Natalie there's a small group of dwarfs are looking around the witches house orders please

[Natalie] how convenient almost as if it was fate do not attack them ask  them their purpose then rush back

[Cultist scout] yes ma'am .

[Cid] hold it I'll come with.

_________________

[[[With the dwarfs] ]]

[Dwarf Captain Gim] so this is legendary witch's house .

[Dwarf guard Baldwin] sir is really a good idea the witch is a human wouldn't she kill us!

[Dwarf Captain Gim] perhaps but we haven't seen her on the battlefield the heros would've sent her to knock down our walls if they had control of her.

[Dwarf scout Biggs] I have searched around the area the village is empty but hasn't been for too long judging by the footprints they've went deeper into the highlands .

[Dwarf Captain Gim] I see must've fled from that army that was destroyed that we saw on our way in.

[Dwarf scout Biggs] there are a couple of humans coming .

______

[Cid] hello Dwarfs what brings you here to the witch's house ?

[Gim] I'm Captain Gim of the Dwarven army we have come to talk to the witch of the highlands .

[Cid] I see she will be here soon if you to harm her all I'll personally rip you to pieces  have a nice day.

__________

[Baldwin] is he human something felt wrong

[Biggs] yea wrong maybe a demon human hybrid.

[Gim] enough don't speak ill of her followers we can wait in silence for her to arrive.

___________

[Azusa] hello there sorry for the wait I was at demon kingdom .

[Gim] greetings witch of the highlands I'll be quick our king wishes for your help beating the heros .

[Azusa] sure I'll help you for a favor

[Gim] whats the favor first

[Azusa] its simple I believe we will be attacked by a large amount of flying creatures soon what i want is to hide my followers in one of your city's of course after we defeat the heros .

[Gim] hmm I see i can't tell you yes I'll ask the king when we get back .