Preparation

coliseum of the gods 

[Rimuru] ciel are you able to contact my world if so tell them to be prepared in case of war after all we cant trust everything this ainz person says its not wise but it's better to be prepared so ainz how many worlds are lost or at war .

[Ainz] don't worry too much your world is last on the list to wipe out of  so called inferior species my world is second to last there are only 2 others remaining in our sector as I have said one is holding but other one has them hesitating to attack.

[Rimuru] why would they hesitate now but how many have fallen to this war.

[Ainz] oh they're worried because that worlds leader crushed a god in front of the worlds population so they cant get any support from the humans that dwell there the heros and spirits have surrendered to him after that show .
he played with her in front a billion people that sight imprinted in their memory for the rest of their lives I got to watch it live it was the best thing I've seen in years.
oh I forgot your world has 10 years before its attacked their crusade ends there unfortunately all of us will fall sooner or later as long as they have man power over 20 worlds have fallen so far many good demon lords and gods have fallen to their hands.

one world held on for over a decade of war before that true god showed up and he pulled back his forces then glassed the entire planet saying he wouldn't waste any more troops on that training exercise .

[Diablo] so he's training his army of gods angels and humans in war for what would he need such a force .

[Ainz] I haven't been it that realm before shalltear nearly lost her sanity going there so I don't have info to that place but it was discovered about 100 years ago.
that true god got paranoid about saying he needed to destroy all the lesser beings to made his section of the multiverse safe he would never tell me his reason but sense then he has killed all lesse beings in his path 

[Rimuru] may I ask what he considers lesser beings and diablo we're are out of range I need you to report this back to our world so they can began preparations 

[Diablo] of course milord and sir ainz are there any demon gods left i cant sense any other than master and you

[Ainz] no there is not a single demon god left other than us the other 2 worlds have a chance to produce one in this war through and what he considers lesser beings include everything other than humans angels and humanoid gods .

[Rimuru] whats this guy's name true god what you haven't us his name yet. 

[Ainz] well talking saying his name is bad he can use it to find you're location so not wise to use it have you thought about the allying with me yet. 

[Rimuru] hmm I want to meet with this other guy who crushed a god in order to increase our chances against them do you think he would agree to ally with us .

[Ainz] huh I thought you had sent that true dragon to either force him into a alliance or to negotiate a alliance are you not aware that dragon is on his world .

[Rimuru] what do you mean true dragon left our world without informing me this bites hey Ciel who left and why .

[Ciel] i believe veldora left I thought he was playing around in space we left my range before I could confirm if he's in that universe I could contact him do I have permission to call him.

[Rimuru] of course you I'm gonna punish him later but don't let him start a unwanted war with a god crusher oh and ainz what is his name the god crusher .

[Ainz] oh makoto misumi a true master of the bow he beat the god with only bow he turned all her limbs into pincushions then threw her to the remains to a angel and ordered him to go to the true god to deliver the bug to him a funny man he is.