Broken barrier

[[[I killed slimes for 300 hundred years] ]]](( author note longest chapter I've ever written]]]]

[Azusa] I'm still so tired and my hat got even heavier why damn those dwarfs are too loud i guess I need to get up and start the meeting with the dwarf king .

_______________

[Dwarf king] where is it i can't find the legendary staff wait is that it why's it all rusty that doesn't make sense at all that metal has never rusted before i guess I need to tell the elders .

[First Elder] did you find the staff and Captain Gim has a report .

[Dwarf king] I did find it and its condition isn't great and report Captain .

[Captain Gim] yes my king the witch of the highlands Azusa wishes for us to hide her followers but I was thinking we should show her where one of the lost Dwarven city's to give it to her as a reward for saving us.

[Elders] thats a great idea we have no use nor the population for the city that was in the highlands.

[Dwarf king ] it's a good idea when she's ready bring her in and Gim you and your squad with be assisting in aiding her followers in learning to live underground .

[Captain Gim] yes sir I shall inform my squad .

[Dwarf kind] we're lucky if I told her the only thing of value to give her was a rusty staff I'd be ashamed i wonder through why does she need a city underground .

------‐-------------

[Kind Henry of the hero's] general how does the Frontline look

[General] bad those dragons have been a pain the red dragons have been attacking our flanks while the blue dragons have been making icebergs then dropping them and Beelzebub has been the biggest threat they've lost very few while we've lost all of the heros that challenged her.

[King Henry] I see I shall fight her if I lose just hold out the gods have arrived they're building up the power to destroy the barrier it won't take long.

__________________

[Beezebub] ho so a new challenger has come state your name i'm pretty sure I already know .

[King Henry ] Beezebub its time to die the demon army will crumble upon your death .

[Beelzebub] you might be strong but I've faced off against the strongest human before so you aren't that impressive .

[King Henry] her days are numbered the Seraphim shall slaughter her enough talk die fly .

_____________

Far far away in the

Prison of the gods

[Goddess of peace] i see Azusa has gotten stronger but can't use the strength due to the limitation i placed on her I'm gonna try to tell her how to remove the limit but this damn Prison isn't helping i need to escape .

[Prison guard] hello goddess its time for your final judgment .

[Goddess of peace] is there really no way to be freed from this prison .

[Prison guard] no there is not sorry but I'm taking you to the platform now .

[Judge of the gods] you've fulfilled your duty to protect your world to the best of your abilities normally I'd reward you but things aren't normal anymore with the new laws that the true god has enforced you are sentenced to death I promise you we will make it as painless as possible guards take her to the soul piercer .

[Goddess of peace] it doesn't sound very painless .

[Prison guard trust me it is compared to the soul cracker.