Gods talk

The alliance of the gods

[God of justice] this is going badly we have been defeated again they are proving to be a lot tougher than we originally thought.

[God of wisdom] the lord of the undead ainz received help from the god crusher Mokoto and the irregular slime .

[God of death] when did they form a alliance .

[God of strength] don't know but combined they will wreck all of the lower and middle ranks cannot even slow them down but high ranked gods are super rare.

[Goddess of life] true if we sent anything other than high gods it would just make them stronger the souls of the troops we have sent have been eaten already we need a way to prevent them from safely eaten our souls.

[God of death] I suppose I could put curses upon your souls that would cause those who eat souls extreme pain of course it would hurt us as well no pain no gain .

[God of strategy] hmm could be effective I'd rather not resort to that method.

[God of justice] yea but our time is numbered they formed an alliance as soon as they gather their strength they will attack us .

[God of wisdom] true we will need a counter has the true god given any knowledge on how to defeat our opponents .

[God of strategy] no but he said he  would show up at the end of the meeting with a plan.

[God of strength] well what was the plan don't leave it hanging like that .

[God of strategy] he was smiling like a kid saying he had come up with a brilliant plan to destroy all of the impurities .

[Goddess of life] doesn't he also see us as impurities?

[God of death] silence idiot don't remind him he has a terrible memory .

[God of justice] well back to the problem at hand it looks like the witch of the highlands will fall soon.

[God of strength] not much of a accomplishment if it wasn't for that barrier that world would've fallen ages ago .

[God of wisdom] true but the fact the witch maintains the barrier means she does possess high levels of magical ability not on the level of the others through .

[God of strategy] luckily if nothing happens the reinforcements we sent will finish that world I have another concern is the true god acting strange to you guys I feel like he's planning something .

[God of death] of course he's planning something he couldn't have become that powerful by being nice we're probably just pawns to him.

[God of wisdom] you guys must be feeling brave today he isn't very forgiving i haven't seen him in a while where is he .

[God of justice] ah well he went to my prison earlier to try to recruit some of the fallen to aid us.

[God of strategy] just great that couldn't go wrong at all.

[God of death] I foresee our death in the near future .

[God of strength] I shall destroy them to grow stronger .

[God of wisdom] justice that was very unwise of you to leave him alone with them.

[God of justice] I couldn't refuse that monster .

[Goddess of life i should go make a clone of my soul.

_____________________________________
The prison of the gods

[Former goddess of peace] its has been very noisy today lots of screams i hope they don't come near me .

I still haven't been able to contact the witch of the highlands yet I have only been able to send a sliver of my power to help that world.

[Authors note happy holidays]