Visiting Nazarick

with rimuru

[Rimuru] well rin and thoth I'm gonna imprison you inside me for now so you don't cause us any trouble .

[Rin] go ahead it's not like we could run away from you guys i just hope there isn't too much torture .

[Veldora] it's not too bad just very boring well your stay in there will be worse than mine .

[Thoth] well as long as we don't have to listen to any more bumbling idiots .

[Makoto] well now that is settled shall we head out and see what kind of world your other ally has or are we heading to your world first ?

[Rimuru] hmm I think we should head to ainz world first then back to mine sense you can only handle two world at a time.

[Makoto] makes sense so how are we getting there all of us use different types of transportation none of us would get there at the same time?

[Rimuru] hmm I could eat you and Veldora so we would get there at the same time but it might drag your world into the void even Ciel isn't sure what would happen it would be the first time to ever happen.

[Makoto] yea no I'd rather not risk my worlds on a chance

[Veldora] ha why don't you to just ride on my back at least for a little bit

[Makoto] sure its better than being eaten just in case he doesn't want to spit me back out .

[Rimuru] hey I would spit you out you don't look tasty at all.

[Makoto] sorry for not trusting someone I met a day ago with my body I'm not that cheap .

[Veldora] I did but it was the only way I could escape prison then he left me in there for years .

[Rimuru] oh please don't be dramatic you would have rotted in that prison for another century before your sister would've gotten you out .

[Makoto] umm may i ask why were you in prison

[Rimuru] he was in prison for destroying a demon lords kingdom a few thousand years ago because he wanted to play but the demon lord held a grudge against him then sent a hero to imprison him that's pretty much that.

[Makoto] oh really veldora you lost to a hero that's a bit hard to believe ?

[Veldora] hey she was very strong and had some really powerful skills besides it turned out for the best if she didn't imprison me i would have never met rimuru he would have killed himself by overusing his magic .

[Ciel] he is right master you were super careless at the beginning

[Rimuru] true but everything worked out so hey Makoto your magic is a bit weird for a human.

[Makoto] yes well i was cursed by one goddess and blessed by another god it led to my magic being very different in the world i live in everybody has a level but due to the god level curse i am unable to level up but the blessing made me able to increase my magic so i bypassed the level system what about you rimuru i can't really tell how much magic you have and if you are that far ahead of me is traveling like this even necessary for you ?

[Rimuru] kid how am i supposed to enjoy the journey if i just teleport everywhere i go its so boring i need to waste time or nothing interesting will happen.

[Ciel] that is right all of masters spare time is mine none shall have it oh by the way we are close to ainz's world there seems to be a blockade of angels around his world .

[Rimuru] we are close they are being attacked

[Makoto] should we hang back to see what will happen or charge in

[Veldora] well that planet is pretty much done for that is a lot of angels it seems they wanted them dead

[Ciel] it seems that only ainz group remains alive and hold up in a tomb of some sort and all of the angels are moving there along with four gods .

[Rimuru] well lets go i did agree to a alliance and might as well get rid of these pest while we are here.

[Ainz] well it seems that our allies are in space with them there it shall lower the damages by distracting the gods for a bit.