Gods War

[[[Authors note writing fight scenes is really difficult i don't blame you if you don't like it it's my longest chapter]]]

[War god Titus] you bitch do you really think you can kill a god that easily pathetic demon.

[Albedo] weaklings don't deserve words .

[War god Titus]  (lets see what she's made of)  <draws a glowing blue sword> lets see if you can keep that arrogance after I hang your head from my belt as a trophy <charges towards albedo >

[Albedo] ( this fool thinks I'm alone mare aura hang back until i see his abilities you'll know when to strike)

[Back to ainz]

[Ainz] (Albedo has began fighting that god I hope they can handle him i might have to help lets see if the other god has fallen into our trap .

[With War god Atilla]

[War god Atilla] where is this vampire leading she's fast enough to avoid me
Damn it get back here brat.

[Shalltear] well I guess this is far enough you have the pleasure to die in a tomb we shall take good care of your corpse.

[War god Atilla] huh yeah right I won't to a lowly vampire.

[Shalltear] oh you won't be facing me alone come forth Gargantua destroy our enemy.

[War god Atilla] (what the hell is that a giant golem it's magic is ridiculous it might surpass that high vampire at least i'm not alone) arch angels distract the golem while I deal with the vampire (hmm there's no answer huh where are they did I get too distracted and chased the vampire too far ?

[Shalltear] did you really think we wouldn't have a plan for your angels they are useless without commands now that you two gods are out of the way they shall be destroyed before your reinforcements get here.

[War god Atilla] (shit I have fallen into a stupid trap i hope Isaac sees the problem with the angels and takes command)

[Shalltear] thats all the time I will give to think die now Gargantua crush him

[War god Atilla] (I've reinforced my magic barrier but if it hits me i might be in trouble I'm gonna need to hit with some powerful attacks anything else is useless where is Titus he should've gotten here by now even if he's weaker than me)

[Shalltear] (this fool is ignoring me might as well strike while I can there's no way that this is all the god has he must be hiding his power)

[War god Atilla] (shit where's the vampire stupid golem made me lose track of her but is this golem getting faster.
<Shalltear stabs Atilla through the chest>
what just happened I've been stabbed i can't die like this my regeneration why is it not working?
Looks at vampire her spear is absorbing my life force I'm gonna kill you.

<Gargantua smashes him into the ground repetitively shattering all of his bones>

[War god Atilla] is this how I die hahaha we should have focused all of our forces on this place is practically the demon realm .

<Shalltear stabs him through the skull

[Shalltear] I don't have time to waste on you I need clean up floor one through three of  the remaining angels before any other god enters .

With [Ainz] well done Shalltear Gargantua one less problem to be solved .
[Demiurge] these gods seem to be weaker than the one you faced in the past .

[Ainz] well not really if we faced them in their own domain the result would be different they are far from theirs while we are in the middle of ours how is Albedo doing .

[Demiurge] she is struggling a little bit
[Ainz] I see lets see it then

With Albedo mare and aura

[Aura] Albedo still has not given the signal yet does she plan on killing him alone .
[Mare] umm you know how stubborn she is .
[Aura] yea yea but we were told to hurry this isn't very fast she's built for defense and that god is build for defense neither can do any damage to each other.

[War god Titus] (this is going nowhere i need to run there are others of this demons power level nearby but she's pinning me down did this happen to Atilla too).

[Albedo] (how frustrating this is i wanted to crush him but I'm out of time) aura mare time to play.

[Aura] finally hello fake god its our turn now .
[Mare] sorry but you got to die now.

[War god Titus] (this is hopless to face three of them is impossible I won't give up I'll take one down with me the little girl will die) .

<Titus rushes towards mare only to have magical chains attached to his legs aura lauches a large amount of attacks to him while he's pinned>

[War god Titus] damn you I won't die like this .

[Albedo] yes you will said as she beheads him .

[Ainz] well done Albedo mare aura
Lets see if the other has entered yet.

[Chief war god Isaac] (where are those fools this was meant to be a quick victory but I can't sense their magic I guess if you want things done you gotta do them yourself I took 200k angels from the other army's but we're spreading our troops very thinly across the planet if I fail to defeat those who killed Titus and Atilla this invasion might fail).

Forwards angels death to the undead

[Ainz] this fool has come alone Demiurge which floor should we slaughter him on .

[Demiurge] I believe floor five Cocytus said he wanted to fight too.

[Ainz] lets go Demiurge I believe we should be carful with this god you and I shall assist Cocytus in battle the others need to rest.

[Chief war god Isaac] (they are letting us through with little resistance Atilla died here the entrance to the next floor is close I shall go first a true leader must take the lead).

<Ainz seals the teleporter after Isaac has entered leaving the angels to
Gargantua and Shalltear >.

[Chief war god Isaac] so you must be the ones who killed my retainers.

[Ainz] invaders deserve to die a painful death i was merciful and gave them a quick one .

[Chief war god Isaac I shall not give you the same begone lich
<ultimate magic sword of unholy justice>.

[Ainz] hahaha its been awhile sense I felt true pain Cocytus Demiurge go deal with him I'll provide support .

[Cocytus] it's has been a long time sense i had to fight somebody strong Demiurge can you let me have a go first .
[Demiurge] sure I'll play with him if you start struggling our master is watching so don't disappoint him.

[Chief war god Isaac] sending a giant bug to fight me is disgusting I shall smash him like a bug
<ultimate magic god smasher>

[Cocytus] ( that was slow he even said the magic this guy is not a warrior)
Bring it fake War god .

[Chief war god Isaac] fine you want some <great firestorm , holy smite ,
Black lighting , earth stomp>
How's that bug.

[Cocytus] oh not bad at all its a pity I would've liked to fight you alone but master has already buffed us so this is not a real fight Demiurge lets go.
[Demiurge] ok

[Chief war god Isaac] (what how are they standing its that lich that bug is dodging my magic whats that demon doing ).
<Ainz is buffing Cocytus and Demiurge Demiurge is forming a extremely powerful poison attack while Cocytus gets in close Isaac has to keep his focus on Cocytus to avoid getting sliced in two>.

[Demiurge] Cocytus get him to leave his back open then I'll strike
[Cocytus] sure I'll move him your way

[Isaac] (this bug is leading me around I keep losing track of the others huh everything is going dizzy what happened i can't dodge his attack

[Cocytus] picks up the gods weapon may I have it milord .

[Ainz] only after our blacksmith has a look at it Demiurge we need hurry and repair as much as possible there are still four gods on this world .