Discovered

[Makoto] (it appears someone is heading in our direction at high a very high speed but no hostile intent i guess I'll wait for them to get close. we sure are getting a lot of visitors these days this visitor does not seem to cause trouble I'm gonna head home for a bit).

[Veldora] (this place is very wild compared to tempest it seems Makoto likes it this way he seems to have a distaste for humans i wonder what did they do his origins are a mystery everyone body i talk to believes he is weak except his troops and the top brass of this city).

(wait where did Makoto go i can't feel his magic anymore or his guards hmm i spread my magic out to cover the world to see if i can find them . where have they gone is he a master of space magic even Rimuru can't easily just disappear with no trace . i guess that would explain why is offense and defense are a little bit weaker than it should be with the amount of magic he has).

(wait oh no is that Rimuru's magic i just felt he's close do i have time to run away) .

[Rimuru] don't even try to run away you need to explain to me about why are you here.

[veldora] umm hmm i decided to go on a adventure and this where i ended up .

[Rimuru] yea right you just happened to be going in a same direction as my destination to me that sounds a bit suspicious to me.

[velodra] (how do i get out of this mess i can't tell him i followed him to watch him fail at flirting)

i got here first if anything you followed me here i see your here with just Ciel did you finally decide to take her on a honeymoon she did seem grumpy.

[Rimuru] (look at him trying to turn this around on me)

[Ciel] he is not wrong through I did take the long way around to make it worthwhile honeymoon sense you didn't take me on one in age's .

[Rimuru] Ciel if you wanted to go somewhere all you got to do is ask .

at any rate veldora what have found out about this world .

[Veldora] (looks like he dropped it Ciel must have got him)

this city is interesting it is like wild version of tempest i haven't explored the rest of it yet .

[Rimuru] ok i am looking for the leader of this world to form a alliance do you know where he is .

[Verdora] well there is no leader of the world at the moment it's independent there are some powerful people through can you narrow it down a little .

[Rimuru] yes the man who defeated the god of this world i do not sense anyone with that kind of power through.

[veldora] yea there is a former true dragon and some superior dragons and a Devil who destroyed human and demon army's alike which would you like to meet .

[Rimuru] sense you are just gonna mess with me take me to the former true dragon to get answers .

[veldora] to the guild hall we go then yea it's the guild master here of course the humans don't know that its name is Root follow me .

[Rimuru] (i follow veldora a dragon who leads adventures to kill monsters oh the irony and they have a devil here but he didn't mention the who man who defeated the god through)

[veldora] here we are i have been given permission to visit him anytime lets go in.

[Root] why are you here veldora i assumed you would have left by now .

[veldora] oh my brother came to pay me a visit he wants info i think.

[Rimuru] hello my name Rimuru it's a pleasure to meet you .

[Root] same so what brings you here .

[Rimuru] ah yes to get the point i came to form an alliance with this world to defend against the gods who want to destroy us i see you are already being scouted by angels .

[Root] interesting but this world is independent as you know so why are you here .

[Rimuru] I'm hoping you could point me the direction of the person who defeated the god of this world .

[Root] veldora why did you bring him here you just met with him the other day .

[veldora] i can't find him he has disappeared i can't detect his magic .

[Root] he does that I'll set up a meeting for tomorrow it would be a pain to try to get him came back today and no i can't tell you where he is either i like living .

[Rimuru] why didn't you tell me veldora you already met it would have saved time and what is he like .

[[Veldora] well i did he's the devil i mentioned and he's powerful and bland and a true master at using a bow that's how he defeated the goddess he turned her into a pincushion well all we can do now is wait .