King

Authors note I always get 300 hundred words in easily but after it becomes a headache oh and if you have any novels to recommend me please leave a comment have a good day end of note
_____________________
Location headquarters of the gods
with the

king of the gods
Well it seems all of the recent invasions have failed i was hoping to consume those three before the invasion the interference from Rimuru the lord of slimes is starting to become a problem we'll need to gather all of the elder gods to easily conquer his world if we only send a small army of a couple million it'll only result in defeat and he'll use their souls to evolve more of his army.

And how is the brainwashing of that monstrous human going .

Secretary
Very good we've been unable to break him completely however we've managed to blind him he's now unable to tell friend from foe the second we send him somewhere he'll obliterate everything then shut down.

King of gods
Excellent we'll use him well they'll have a hard time dealing with him as I did through i was hoping that I didn't have to use him yet such a valuable specimen .

Secretary
The counsel of the elders gods starts soon will you be joining this time .

King of gods
No I watch them without them knowing part of the fun to who I'll get rid in advance unfortunately it'll have to wait until after rimuru is dead the others don't matter only able to resist the weaklings .

Secretary
Sorry for being doubtful but several of them resisted or killed gods surely they're problems .

King of gods
Ha no worries those gods are just modified Seraphim to appear like gods to fill out my army I'm sure that the enemy have already figured that by now only a few of his soldiers can handle true gods less now if this report is to believed .

It appears that Makoto the god slayer has fallen in battle against Milim the destroyer however it doesn't tell me how he fell so it's just speculation right now .

Secretary
The scout was visibly terrified saying they saw him and they're going to kill him turn him into a puppet .

King of gods
Oh he already was one who do think we're dealing with of course he spotted a scout
Of course I'll personally deal with Rimuru I owe him that much .
_____________________

The counsel of the gods

God of death
I feel uneasy are we being watched .

Goddess of life
Yea probably at least they're watching from above us remember last time we found God of perverts watching us from below .

God of strength
Hm yea good times haven't seen her in awhile could be her watching your cleavage .

God of justice
Sorry but no I was in charge of judging her recently she was charged with the attempted rape of the
King of gods and has been placed in charge of a old folks home for the rest of time .

God of death
Oh that makes perfect sense now I was wondering why my troops kept saying they saw a god while delivering souls .

God of wisdom
Trying to rape the king of gods how unwise can one get she should've realized that guy doesn't care about us at all .

God of strategy
Ok that's enough in case he's the one watching i don't care if you wish to be punished but I don't want our forces to strink or be a accountable for your actions so keep it away from me .

God of strength
Well to the matter at hand isn't the strategy simple just gather our forces then charge .

God of strategy
No thats all we are going to tell the angels I was informed by the secretary that the king is using some of our specimens against Rimuru .

Goddess of life
Really I don't know much about those things are they really that effective .

God of death
Yes but too effective from the results I see if you see one just avoid it  they killed many of my subordinates .

God of wisdom
Throwing those into the enemy then charging at them seems to be a terrible plan .

God of strategy
Just so you know it isn't my plan I've been declared incompetent by the king of gods so this is his plan the only reason I'm alive is to be used as fodder for his conquest .

God of death
Well that's a bit .

God of justice
Yea three of  your planned invasions failed at least you got three chances .

God of strategy
I know but Rimuru interfered with all three how am I supposed to deal with him other than king we could maybe slow him down and thats a big maybe.

God of strength
I'll you one of those defeat as a victory it was pretty much won the others are total defeats even without Rimuru's intervention .

God of death
Speaking of that place there was something strange about it all of the souls on that world disappeared including the angels that got killed .

Goddess of life
Hmm ninety percent of our problems come from Rimuru so lay the blame on him .

God of death
They weren't eaten i can tell you that it's like they hid themselves some where .

God of strategy
If I was in charge of a world that was going to be attacked I would've made a single spot for the souls to gather hidden with the strongest fighter .

God of wisdom
So the witch of the highlands has them or well rimuru sense he took over her world and her soul and now he has a entire world worth of souls evolve more of his army how lovely .

Goddess of life
Yep lucky us

_________________

King of gods
Well aren't they useless there's no need to waste time on them
Secretary go straighten them out they didn't even come up with a single strategy that entire meeting .

Secretary
Yes sir