Veldora's adventure

meanwhile with Veldora whos chasing after rimuru

[Veldora]
where am I've lost Rimuru's scent hmm what to do now I wonder should I just give up nah no way am I gonna miss him fail at flirting with too young slimes girls normally come to him he hasn't chased after one sense his last life anyway maybe I should ask directions from a nearby planet through I doubt they would know of that random goddess or of human slimes where's the god of this world I can't sense any godly power that's impossible the world would be overrun with demon's, angels, or be a dead world how fascinating there is a true dragon down there through perhaps it killed the god of this solar system I should have a look .
_________________________
the world of moon-led journey

[Root]
hmm did you say something

[Sofia]
no I did not are you hearing thing's in your old age you've said that three times today by the way im to hang out with Mio to try new foods later .

[Root ]
sigh ok I'm feeling strange today like im being watched i hope it's just a stalker being weird again but it feels stronger than ever before I might have to look for the stalker later it can't be the goddess she was crushed by Makoto in a one-sided massacre unless she left some fragments behind i'll ask Makoto if he will see if she left some remains.

but what's this magic im feeling it's as strong as Makoto that's not good it's heading straight for me I must leave the city to avoid it being destroyed teleports to wasteland nothing out here show yourself as I release my true form that should scare it off wait it increased speed damn it begone from my world invader .

[Veldora]
oh he is pretty strong he told to begone but lets use naruto's most powerful technique .

[Root]
what is trying to do he's strong lets see if he can my heavenly dragons roar .

[Veldora]
oh that attack reminds me of Veldanava huh oh shit it won't be good if I take that head on but how do I use the talknojutsu against him while he does that uh let's just wing it hold it pal im not hostile I just need to a goddess .

[Root]
hmm a goddess you say sorry we no longer deal with their kind on this planet begone .

[Veldora]
it's working just a bit more no no no im not looking for the goddess of this world but a different goddess in another but if you defeated a god that's a pretty impressive achievement .

[Root]
sigh cancels magic I did not defeat the goddess she had too much powerful from eating human's faith for thousands of years I could have killed when she first arrived and in the middle of her reign but she passed me after that m

[Veldora]
yes talknojutsu worked perfectly I should test this technique on rimuru to check it's effectiveness okay good dragon if you didn't defeat her who did they must be very strong.

[Root]
names root yes they're very strong would wipe the floor with me in a fight even before he defeated he could take that magic on while defended a entire city he's completely broken.

[Veldora]
my name is veldora hmm he must be like rimuru them cam i meet with him.

[Root]
I'm afraid not he's on a honeymoon with his first wife on a different world if I ruined it his wife would rid my scales off one by one he should be back in one week I could set up a meeting with him if you're willing to wait.

(Veldora)
I suppose I will have to wait on a meeting this seems interesting enough to keep me entertained for awhile okay root set up the meeting .

[Root]
okay let go the city keep you're magic contained so you don't kill someone .
_______________________

in a different universe

[Rimuru]
hey ciel where are we

Ciel
in one of the gods 42 colosseum's to get info