Mock War part 1

Diablo
Master they look marvelous the gods you've turned into monsters who are they going to target I wonder.

Ciel
They'll will kill Anyone but seek out the strong they might head towards the dungeon or towards the city who knows madness there are so many strong people to target.

Rimuru
I wish I could've thought of this plan sooner I would've captured more I doubt two will do much more than freak out some of the youngsters .

Diablo
You underestimate them they'll prove more than a distraction everyone is getting rusty well aside from
((Black Legion)) I've made sure that they're ready however they aren't in tempest right now.

I've had them doing a war against each other for a while so they are out of commission i hope that isn't a issue I can go awaken them but they will be a hindrance.

Rimuru
don't worry about this is a test for tempest ciel block off the dungeon they fight each other very often so they haven't gotten rusty tempest will need to deal with five unknown threats wait four they have met one of them already I should trap them inside the city to prevent makoto from running.

Ciel 
no doubt he will try to flee as soon as possible can't blame him he did run into Milim so he will most likely think you have many subordinates like her he is correct in thinking that your followers are dangerous Ainz has also caught on if he can he'll run too that witch azusa doesn't know her demise is certain .

Veldora
never know she might get lucky weak enough to hide from the officers if she isn't stupid however she does have enough power to defeat some of them but none of them that is skilled in battle .

--------------------------
Authors note this gave me too many headaches enjoy if isn't trash
_____________________

Ainz
girl go hide somewhere only fight when needed ambush if possible also see if you can find the exit we will buy time .

Makoto
not like we have a choice they've sensed us I am sensing something else but it's heading  towards the city .

Azusa
Uh sure better than being here .

Ainz
Makoto it would be best to split up we've never fought together it would be a disaster if we tried I'll go south you go east since she went to northwest we'll draw the attention away from there .
_______________________

Benimaru
Huh what just happened the barrier was broken then remade looks the same but now it's a prison .

Shion
Oh you feel that we have visitors lets go .

Benimaru
Be careful they aren't your common cannon fodder .

Souei
There are three of them two are visible the other is trying to hide I'll go deal with that one .

Benimaru
I'll go to the southern one shion go the eastern one the rest can join in when they're free.
______________________

Azusa/wendy
Good grief this city is massive is that modern technology that barrier feels a lot stronger than the one around mine.
the residents of the city have disappeared how is that possible?

Oh no I've been spotted by a
goblin.
___

Gobta
Huh damn my bad luck of course I'd run into a invader .

Hey lady with two heads I don't know who you are but I'm gonna ask you to surrender .

Wendy
Look Azusa how weak we look even a hobgoblin is asking us to surrender .

Azusa
Hobgoblin forget that you saw us I'm busy trying to get the heck out of here.

Gobta
Ah I guess I could but if I did I would be punished .

Ranga came of the shadows
enough playing around Gobta get to work .
________________

Ainz
I should have a good luck stat but it seems to have failed me today must be some super evolved ogre maybe either way I best be on guard .

Benimaru
Hello there you've violated our cities laws I shall dispose of you .

Ainz
Hmm I was hoping for a friendly conversation but judging from your dead looking eyes I can only guess paperwork .

Benimaru
I haven't been able to train for a long time you're going to be my training dummy .

Ainz
Oh we shall see .
_______________

Shion
Die

Makoto
Oh no another big breasted woman has come to kill me this has happened way often .

Shion
No talking you're wasting my time only  Rimuru-sama can remake the barrier you are preventing me from hugging him.

Makoto
Oh that bastard make sure to crush his bones while hugging him for me will ya .

And that pink devil is coming fast .

Of course the barrier didn't stop her that guy really did make this unfair it's nine or more vs three .

So ladies who will I be fighting or both its up to you now .

Milim
you escaped from me last time but I won't let you again .

Shion
No I was here first he's mine to kill you had your chance .

Makoto
while you guys argue I'm gonna sit down and wait.
_____________________

Azusa
Hobgoblin i was hoping for a peaceful conversation but whatever .

Wendy
Hurry before they attack don't concern yourself with taking their lifes that guy can bring them back probably but he has no right to complain us fighting is his fault .

Azusa
Nothing personal hobgoblin but somethings are unavoidable .
__________
Gobta
Lets go all-out ranga fusion
_________

Azusa
Oh so much for overwhelming him with magic he's become quite a monster .

Wendy
Yea thats what fusion supposed to be unlike our fusion that was forced which did massive damage upon our sanity they're in perfect unison .

A battle of attrition will be the best course of action

Azusa
Maybe not remember they'll only be able to hold back those elites monsters for very long .

Wendy
Pay attention idiot
____________________
Narration
Gobta charges towards them hiding his presence while they've been distracted

They quickly turn but it's too late Gabta delivers a devastating blow stabbing straight into her heart?
__________________

Makoto
How can they tie in in 50 matches of
rock, paper, scissors .

And old man come of hiding.

Hakurou
You found me impressive.
_______________

Authors note have a better day not like anyone reads these

But I found a ok manhwa recently it's call
(Is this hero for real)