To The Rescue

Authors note sorry for the delay and this is another bland chapter my work as ever is trash
__________________
Back to Rimuru in overlord world
Outside of the great tomb nazarick the first meeting of all the allies Makoto, Ainz and Rimuru
___________________________
[Rimuru]
So shall we start this meeting ?

[Makoto]
Hmm I suppose so I'd rather not linger here too long.

[Ainz]
I would invite you inside but it's under repair right now .

[Makoto]
I would rather avoid being in a tomb no offense to your home.

[Ainz]
none taken but I'm curious about those dragons you arrived with especially the golden dragon .

[Makoto]
I wouldn't if I was you Veldora is taking that one under his wing well you don't know who Veldora is do you.

[Ainz]
No I do not is he one of your subordinates?

[Makoto]
No he's Rimuru's brother so unless you wish to fight him ?

[Rimuru]
Honestly I don't think ainz could win but I haven't seen all of your trick.s

[Ainz]
Hmm from what I can tell he has some skills that would be a pain me winning would be a miracle .

[Makoto]
Rimuru doesn't seem impressed by Veldora power i can only assume
he's she's it's far stronger than Veldora and us I don't know why he's playing nice he could just go beat up the true god without difficulty .

[Ainz]
You're probably right all the gods I've faced so far haven't been impressive their leader can't be stronger than him or the true god wouldn't be worried about him .

[Veldora]
Very true Rimuru is the strongest as expected of my brother .

[Rimuru]
I'm right here you know I can hear everything .

[Makoto]
So you didn't stop us so I was going to keep going until you denied it but you didn't so was it the truth .

[Rimuru]
I don't know where their leader is so I can't fight him until he reveals himself there are thousands of universe's looking for one person without any idea would take too long it's faster for him come to us sooner or later .

[Ainz]
That does make some sense .

[Ciel] to Rimuru
Master i have received some info from the clones that I sent out it seems that the barrier that guards the witch of the highlands world has been broken we need to finish this meeting soon if you wish to save the souls before they disappear .

[Rimuru] to Ciel
Have you pinpointed the worlds location .

[Ciel]
Of course I have we're ready to go .

[Makoto]
Rimuru staring into the distance again must be important girlfriend or something .

[Ainz]
Yea I've noticed that he does that but its only for a moment .

[Veldora]
I can answer that his most powerful skill became aware and decided to marry him while looking like him.

[Ainz]
So he does himself well thats kinda gross.

[Rimuru]
Well I think that's enough of that conversation don't ya think.

[Makoto]
Yes so what did your wife tell you ?

[Rimuru]
Sigh she said that the barrier was destroyed on the witches world it's being destroyed now .

[Ainz]
Oh thats sooner than expected or was my info fake to begin with.

[Makoto]
I guess I should move this world into one of my pocket dimensions only concern is that tomb it has a lot of weird magic enchantments on it .