Devil's Meeting

[Ema] root wants another meeting

[Mio]isn't he being too greedy taking so much of our time

[Makoto] sigh I guess it's about another visitor

[Ema] that is correct he said a new visitor apparently the brother of the last one.

(Makoto) alright I guess I'll accept the appointment Ema can you move around my schedule.
(What a pain I was hoping he would look around then leave I should stayed in asura to avoid all this trouble)

Veldora and Rimuru meet up with root the next day
[Root] Makoto has agreed to meet with you veldora do you remember the way

[Veldora] of I do why does everyone act like i'm directionally challenged.

[Rimuru] anyway lets get going i can't imagine he's happy to change his schedule again for us.

[Root] they are finally gone they have too much magic it was giving me a headache that blue haired kid was a true monster maybe they'll leave me alone now Good luck Makoto.

[Veldora] this is his store it's fairly interesting unfortunately almost everything is out of stock.

[Rimuru] this place smells similar to my original world lets look later

[Makoto] they are here come in (that blue haired person is strange best be carful) so what brings you here hopefully something important.

[Rimuru] depends on your perceptive on important I have come to ask this worlds representative to form an alliance with me so how bout it.

[Makoto] I don't see the value and I'm not the representative of this world you waste your time (this guy reminds me of those sketchy merchants)

[Rimuru] (he's looking at me like i'm a scamer that was not my best first impression ciel stop giggling)

[Ciel] you've gotten rusty everyone has been wanting your help its been awhile sense somebody didn't need or want it judging by the space ruptures around him he has the power to flee from any threat so will have use some patience to get what you want.

[Makoto] (he's sitting there spaced out while Veldora is annoying my employees ) sigh why would I want to ally with you i haven't seen any benefit worth the effort to form alliance.

[Rimuru] (this guy will be a pain)
Well my world has more advanced technology and magic your world could benefit.

[Makoto] no thanks they are already advancing too fast for themselves they'll just go kill each other with anymore so no thanks .

[Rimuru] ok what about power does that interest you

[Makoto] no not at all I have more power than I know what to do with.

[Rimuru] okay fair enough are you aware that the gods plan to destroy our worlds

[Makoto] yes I knew it would happen eventually I did crush that bug and threatened them if they came here I'd kill them so it was only a matter of time.

[Rimuru] (of course he threatened them) do you really think you have the power to take all of the gods alone.

[Makoto] of course not if there are too many to be beaten I'll just run away I'm not bound to this world I'll just take those i trust with me but the real question is can you defend your world without being there .

[Rimuru] (this guy fits the bill to be a demon lord) it can defend itself for the most part my only concern is the true god who leads this war .

[Makoto] well he is sorta a threat i suppose but a alliance will not help us our planets are way too far apart by the time help arrived to any of us it would be too late it's just a waste of resources .

[Rimuru] (he is correct Ciel do you have a plan )

[Ciel] of course master yes but it will require his help i have been analyzing his skills he doesn't appear to have any but a strange talent for dimension building he could build a entire dimension to hide worlds from the gods .

[Rimuru] (that's broken as hell and how could he not have skills )

[Ciel] from the info i can get  this guy is not from this world but his parents are they made a deal with the gods to move from this world to your original world but once the parents most blessed kid turned of age he would be returned to be a hero .

[Rimuru] ( hold on Ciel this guy title is devil not hero .

[Ciel] the goddess rejected him and cursed him cause he was too ugly for his taste which sealed her doom the god who transported him felt sorry and gave him his blessing that's all i know.

[Makoto] (this guy girl don't care keeps spacing out should i try to read his mind )

[Rimuru] actually we do have a plan to avoid wasting time and resources but it requires you to help out I'm aware that you can make dimensions the first stage of the plan is to have you make dimensions for our worlds that way we don't have to worry about defending them.

[Makoto] (that's completely insane but it could world ) sorry to burst your bubble the max i could handle is two worlds if there are three of us your world being the strongest would need to defend itself .

[Rimuru] i guess i can't argue with you so do you agree to ally with me.

[Makoto] yes and good timing we should hurry this up i need to make the dimension for this world i'll need to lower the defenses i have set up you and veldora need to deal with our new visitors gods and angels will be here in a couple hours destroy them before they got here so get busy.

[Rimuru] come on veldora stop messing around we got gods to kill.