Dragons

[Authors note for some reason this chapter was difficult to write even though it shouldn't have been thanks for reading this far apologizes for the delay]]]

[Veldora] hmm nothing interesting around here just dead people in robes its a pity looks like they had some weird magic items before these angels destroyed them isn't helping my boredom there appears to be a dragon nest kind of close there could be survivor's  .

to Makoto

[Mokoto] [ I see aside from Shiki Mio and Tomoe  many of my subordinates struggle with large amount of angels so deploying them against angels without supervision would lead to casualties Tomoe can resurrect them normally but with us moving to different universe's so often there's a chance we would lose their souls gives me a headache just thinking about it .

Some side affects from putting my world in a different dimension is I created a panic by forgetting to put the stars and moon in the dimension so everyone thought the world was ending creating chaos all over I had to meet all the hero's telling them to convince the civilians to calm down luckily the demon king was the easiest to convince.

[Shiki] master most of the angels have been wiped out Mio and Tomoe are pursuing them orders

[Makoto] capture the angels lock them up we will use them to assist in training our students Shiki I'm gonna go meet up with Veldora contact me if there are any problems .

With Veldora

[Veldora] so this was dragon territory a pity i'm not seeing any survivor's looks like the angels just swarmed them until they perished hmm I sense a little bit of magic from below i hope its not a trap if I fall into another one Rimuru will never let me forget it.

It appears to be a dungeon i don't have a lot of time through i maybe I should use force to get the bottom but I would cause it to collapse maybe killing the creature i sense  I hope it doesn't take too long .

Sigh this is getting annoying just a bunch of dead-ends luckily my time in the labyrinth has taught me how to somewhat navigate mazes I'm getting close now there hasn't been any enemies other than some brave rats trying to fight a dragon i wonder the what is a rats final form is rat people the end?

So this the bottom i see those dragon were trying their best to keep this hidden those gods would've turned it into a mount for them to showoff

A young golden dragon rests in the center of that room.

Hey Gold wake up

[Goldie] huh who are you visitors are forbidden by elder.

[Veldora] well you are the only dragon from this territory left alive whats your name.

[Goldie] that's impossible dragon's are at the top of the food chain are you telling me that they are dead I suppose you're the one who killed them .

[Veldora] they got killed by angels and gods I'm just here to clean up the angels .

[Goldie] no thats illogical angels don't attack random dragons .

[Veldora] not just dragons little one they're killing pretty much everyone including some religious groups that would join them given the chance very stupid i know .

[Goldie] if they can kill all the dragons whats stopping them from killing you.

[Veldora] well there are different many types of dragon I am a true dragon very few surpass me .

[Goldie] true dragon how strange I can't remember the elders telling me about them .

[Veldora] not surprising most elder dragons are called either
dragon lord,
ancient dragon,
Superior dragon
To get beyond that is to be born there or spend thousands of years training.

[Goldie] whoa is anything beyond true dragon .

[Veldora] yes but that's a secret so will you come with me I have a friend who has a better hiding spot than this.

[Goldie] do I really a choice sense the elders are dead if I want more knowledge and safety following is the only option .

[Veldora] lets go to the surface .

[To Makoto ]

[Makoto] ah there you are Veldora what took you so long we have already taken care of the angels .

[Veldora] well I found a survivor say hello Goldie .

[Goldie] hello human? Are you human?

[Makoto] yes I am a gold dragon huh is that real gold or just gold colored.

[Goldie] my scales are just that color I have no intention to give you any.

[Makoto] didn't want any my vault is overflowing with gold well Veldora I believe Rimuru is finishing up over there shall we go I have already grabbed all of the books this place to offer .

[Veldora] sure no point on wasting any more time.