teasing and cultist

with Rimuru  

[Rimuru] Ciel have you scanned the coliseum yet to see what happens here 

[Ciel] of course I have it seems most of the people here are spirits low demihuman gods who ran away instead of fighting they are not useful they'd run from the front lines if you tried to recruit them 

[Rimuru] sigh of course they would diablo I need you to go home to begin war preparations while I go to meet with this makoto person to see if he's strong enough to aid us 

[Diablo] of course master but do be careful this true god does concern me a little bit maybe it would be good to go back I'm certain those 3 have been slacking on their training properly just gossiping in a bar i'll be on my way master try not to have too much fun with master Ciel goodbye.

[Rimuru] hmm ciel are you planning something .

[Ciel] just your imagination master. 

[Rimuru] aren't you my imagination that got brought to life by my evolution .

[Ciel] you'll never know what i am but right now I'm your first wife so how does it feel that  you believe that you wife is a imagination but i suppose you did have imaginary wife's in your first life for what 25 years failing to get a real one in that time .

[Rimuru] critical hit okay you win i can't beat my best wife in any thing lets get going we will have time to talk while going there do you have any intel on that world .

[Ciel] it is pretty close to our world in universe scale only 2 away and that and there are some of Veldanava's creation's there are some true dragons i think there are 7 of them but most of them are kinda weak compared to our worlds dragons all other strong species are hidden from me it seems the currant leader has cast a protection spell on their world to keep people like us from spying a wise move but when we get close it wont matter we can bypass it .

[Rimuru] hey ceil i feel like i forgot something important but can't remember what it was why did we start this journey it seems like a waste of time .

[Ciel] oh you forgot your objective have you that's interesting perhaps it wasn't important and you decided to waste time or to get away from the paperwork or to run away from from shuna and shion they are imposable to satisfy after all .

[Rimuru] I don't think so it seemed important but then the talk about a massive war coming has replaced that matter can you please tell me so i can stop racking my brain about it my cutest wife.

[Ciel] I suppose I can you wanted children master from a powerful slime  so you wouldn't kill your other wife's and if we had kids it would turn into a monster like charybdis unless you took someone's soul and shoved it into the child before it turned that was the purpose of this journey .

[Rimuru] oh shit how could i forget something that important so have you found out anything about that world .

[Ciel] no i haven't there has been no contact with that world for a while i can only assume that they at war and the goddess is dead or worse a toy for them we have about a month before we arrive at this world you should take a nap.

[Rimuru] ok it has been a while .

[Ciel] don't worry about flying im putting a clone i charge of it i shall join you in napping.

[Rimuru] hmm for some reason i think I'll be more tired after the nap.

[Ciel] just your imagination master

in a different universe 

cult of the witch of the highlands 

[cultist 1 ] have you heard the news there have been hero's on our borders do you think that they will attack soon    [cultist 2 ] no i don't think they will the demons lords army is kicking their ass huh what's that ringing is that the warning bell grab your weapons guys we got to move .

[watchtower cultist] who is that that is a fancy horse and that sword i can see the gold from here could it be a hero i will need help maybe if we gang up on him we could have a chance to win .

[20 cultist] charge at the man but stop at his words i surrender have mercy [ cultists]who are you you are trespassing on the witch's land begone .

[[former king] please i have info on the kingdom i know you lack such info.

[cultist] disarm him then chain him up cant risk him being a trap don't let the witch know we will inform her if it important.